Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weird Dreams!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cazuk1976, 27 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Last night i went out and had my water, was back home by midnight, which was fine, but when i went to sleep, i dreamt that i'd eaten a chocolate buscuit, but any kind, it was a really luxurious creamy chocolate buscuit and it was the most delicious in the world. I woke up with a start thinking i'd broken the diet and felt bereft, but my hubby told me i hadn't eaten anything, then i felt really good because i felt as though i'd actually eaten the buscuit, so i had all the yumminess, without the fat and calories lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

lol.... what a dream xx

4. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I had the same dream :) I remember when I first started I had this dream that I had eaten chocolate too and when I woke up I was really upset because I like you I was thinking that I had broken the diet :)

wow I feel good knowing I am not the only one hahahah.

The relief of knowing it was a dream is good :D

5. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    caz-

I had exactly the same kind of dreams. I thought I'd binged loads of chocolate and woke up in tears!! Another night I thought I'd eaten McDonalds!! Freud would have a field day!

x

6. thinny2be

thinny2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.64%)
    Diet:
    Finishing on CD
    Same here I've dreamt that I had a big mac and could actually taste it in my dream. Was yummy but even though it was a dream I still felt guilty .. how sad is that x

7. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Haha, I think it happens to all of us at the beginning of the diet. I'm pretty sure my dreams were about cheese sandwiches & pickled onion Monster Munch. Hehe. It's amazing how vivid they are though, right? Was absolutely convinced I'd eaten when I woke up! I don't have them any more though...

You clearly need to hunt down this biscuit though, it sounds amazing ;-)

Hannah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.