Weird Dreams!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cazuk1976, 27 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Last night i went out and had my water, was back home by midnight, which was fine, but when i went to sleep, i dreamt that i'd eaten a chocolate buscuit, but any kind, it was a really luxurious creamy chocolate buscuit and it was the most delicious in the world. I woke up with a start thinking i'd broken the diet and felt bereft, but my hubby told me i hadn't eaten anything, then i felt really good because i felt as though i'd actually eaten the buscuit, so i had all the yumminess, without the fat and calories lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

lol.... what a dream xx

4. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I had the same dream :) I remember when I first started I had this dream that I had eaten chocolate too and when I woke up I was really upset because I like you I was thinking that I had broken the diet :)

wow I feel good knowing I am not the only one hahahah.

The relief of knowing it was a dream is good :D

5. Determined Girl

Determined Girl Here's hoping

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    caz-

I had exactly the same kind of dreams. I thought I'd binged loads of chocolate and woke up in tears!! Another night I thought I'd eaten McDonalds!! Freud would have a field day!

x

6. thinny2be

thinny2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(29.64%)
    Diet:
    Finishing on CD
    Same here I've dreamt that I had a big mac and could actually taste it in my dream. Was yummy but even though it was a dream I still felt guilty .. how sad is that x

7. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Haha, I think it happens to all of us at the beginning of the diet. I'm pretty sure my dreams were about cheese sandwiches & pickled onion Monster Munch. Hehe. It's amazing how vivid they are though, right? Was absolutely convinced I'd eaten when I woke up! I don't have them any more though...

You clearly need to hunt down this biscuit though, it sounds amazing ;-)

Hannah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.