Weird Dreams!

Cazuk1976

Last night i went out and had my water, was back home by midnight, which was fine, but when i went to sleep, i dreamt that i'd eaten a chocolate buscuit, but any kind, it was a really luxurious creamy chocolate buscuit and it was the most delicious in the world. I woke up with a start thinking i'd broken the diet and felt bereft, but my hubby told me i hadn't eaten anything, then i felt really good because i felt as though i'd actually eaten the buscuit, so i had all the yumminess, without the fat and calories lol

I had the same dream :) I remember when I first started I had this dream that I had eaten chocolate too and when I woke up I was really upset because I like you I was thinking that I had broken the diet :)

wow I feel good knowing I am not the only one hahahah.

The relief of knowing it was a dream is good :D

caz-

I had exactly the same kind of dreams. I thought I'd binged loads of chocolate and woke up in tears!! Another night I thought I'd eaten McDonalds!! Freud would have a field day!

x

Same here I've dreamt that I had a big mac and could actually taste it in my dream. Was yummy but even though it was a dream I still felt guilty .. how sad is that x

Haha, I think it happens to all of us at the beginning of the diet. I'm pretty sure my dreams were about cheese sandwiches & pickled onion Monster Munch. Hehe. It's amazing how vivid they are though, right? Was absolutely convinced I'd eaten when I woke up! I don't have them any more though...

You clearly need to hunt down this biscuit though, it sounds amazing ;-)

Hannah

Back