Weird question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JoJo119, 1 June 2008 Social URL.

1. JoJo119

JoJo119 Member

Has anyone had a skin problem since going on ss? I normally have great skin but over the past few weeks it has become really bumpy, fortunately people cannot see my sandpaper skin but I can feel it.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dreamer

Dreamer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I got very dry scaly raw skin the first couple of weeks, but I think that could be more to do with the atmosphere at work, and the temperature regulation problems there
  4. Miel

Miel French Honey

I had naff skin on my face for a few days then it cleared up and now it looks much better than usual, probably down to all the water I am drinking so keep glugging!
  5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Now that you mention it, in the beginning I noticed my skin had deteriorated, and I got a bit of a rash, is how I would describe it but its fine now, I'm sure its just temporary. At the time I put it down to a kind of detox of the skin from all the water I was drinking :)

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.