Weird size thing going on.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mocha, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Mocha

Mocha Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(14.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 1000
    I am now just under 12 stone and bizarely fit into size 14 bottoms and 12 tops. This is bizzare as when I used to go to the gym lots I weighed a stone less, had more muscles (not hard as I have done no excersize in ages) i was this size.

How can I weigh a stone more, be less toned, have less muscle and be smaller, it makes no sense?

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining at all. But it's weird and I'm not very motivated now as I have reached the size I wanted to be, but I need to lose enough to be comfortably in a healthy BMI range. Hmmmm.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    i think cd takes pounds and fat away from areas that other diets don't touch :D happens to me too. when i go running i look even slimmer and can get into smaller clothes but be the same size.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.