Weird taste!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cazuk1976, 21 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    All evening i've had this really weird taste, it tastes like blood! i've checked and i'm def not bleeding anywhere in my mouth, and its driving me crazy!! it doesnt matter if i drink my shakes, water, brush my teeth, use mouthwash, it just won't go away, what on earth is going on there?! anyone else had this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    I had that for a while actually it just disappeared one day still dont know wat it was i wudnt worry bout it prob something got to do with ketosis or the vitamins and minerals in the shakes.

4. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    yeah this crops up now and again for me too.
    dunno what it is but like anne-marie says its prob the vits and mins in the shakes x

wouldn't worry about it but maybe ask your pharmacist or ring lipotrim x

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Yep, the mouth can be very grotty and taste of the weirdest things. Just one of the less pleasant side effects of LT.

6. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I had gum bleeding badly on this diet so maybe it is bleeding but it's too small for you to notice. I had the blood taste in my mouth constantly.

7. Baileyamber

Baileyamber Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CELEBRITY SLIM
    Its ketosis cazuk1976! it leaves a horrible metallic taste in your mouth which blood also tastes like! I have it a lot and its disgusting but keep spraying boots dry mouth spray which has no alcohol in it and doesnt affect ketosis and it does help x

8. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks for your advice guys. It got pretty bad last night when i was trying to sleep, lying on my front was a big no no, i really thought i was going to be sick, but this morning it was gone. Had hardly any today, so it seems to have passed, thank goodness!! My biggest worry was that i was bleeding internally, so if i still had it as strong today i would have gone to see a doc immediately. I know what ketosis tastes like that, i've been in it for weeks, it was a different kind of taste, this tasted far more like blood than that metallic taste from ketosis, but it seems to be gone now, so i'm putting it down to another LT experience!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.