Weird taste!

Cazuk1976

All evening i've had this really weird taste, it tastes like blood! i've checked and i'm def not bleeding anywhere in my mouth, and its driving me crazy!! it doesnt matter if i drink my shakes, water, brush my teeth, use mouthwash, it just won't go away, what on earth is going on there?! anyone else had this?

I had that for a while actually it just disappeared one day still dont know wat it was i wudnt worry bout it prob something got to do with ketosis or the vitamins and minerals in the shakes.

yeah this crops up now and again for me too.
dunno what it is but like anne-marie says its prob the vits and mins in the shakes x

wouldn't worry about it but maybe ask your pharmacist or ring lipotrim x

Yep, the mouth can be very grotty and taste of the weirdest things. Just one of the less pleasant side effects of LT.

I had gum bleeding badly on this diet so maybe it is bleeding but it's too small for you to notice. I had the blood taste in my mouth constantly.

Its ketosis cazuk1976! it leaves a horrible metallic taste in your mouth which blood also tastes like! I have it a lot and its disgusting but keep spraying boots dry mouth spray which has no alcohol in it and doesnt affect ketosis and it does help x

Thanks for your advice guys. It got pretty bad last night when i was trying to sleep, lying on my front was a big no no, i really thought i was going to be sick, but this morning it was gone. Had hardly any today, so it seems to have passed, thank goodness!! My biggest worry was that i was bleeding internally, so if i still had it as strong today i would have gone to see a doc immediately. I know what ketosis tastes like that, i've been in it for weeks, it was a different kind of taste, this tasted far more like blood than that metallic taste from ketosis, but it seems to be gone now, so i'm putting it down to another LT experience!!

Back