Weird

loulabelle81

This is my 3rd down day now. Been up since 0900 and after drinking last night I normally get so hungry the next day. But it's 1720 and have eaten or consumed nothing?! Is this normal? X

Yes :)

Appetite suppression is a common side effect with this way of eating. You'll probably find that you're nowhere near as hungry as you expect to be on an UD as well.

Enjoy... :D

I dont see how u can go into ketosis... As that takes about 3days to take effect, so your UD would knock u straight back out, im just moving over from cambridge, and even cheating a little on that diet would knock me out of ketosis x

No this diet has nothing to do with ketosis, the appetite suppression is just something that some Judders experience and you are never as hungry on an UP day as you would imagine you would be, I go to bed hungry on a DD and wake up not hungry on an UP I get up at 6tam but find I don't eat brekkie until 9am, so def not starving :)

I struggled with really bad hunger pangs on my vlcd. I suppose this is easier because at least it's only a day and then I can eat normally.

Thanks for replies. I see a lot of other vlcders moving on to JUDDD. Gives me hope x x

hannata said:
Yeah its the oddest thing...! I find I dont really get hungry til about dinnertime, then the day is nearly over anyway!

It's definitely not ketogenic, I eat bread on my up days and my down days... and I actually was hungry on a keto diet whereas im not on this =P

That gives me hope!!!! Eating bread seems scary but I'm sure I'll do just ine! Lol x

Back