WeLaughIndoors: My Exante Diary!

welaughindoors said:
Thanks, I've just emailed them! Hope they can tell me what it might have been! Yuck! Hope that's the only bar I come across like that!!! x

It probably was something like salt/minerals that hadn't been broken up properly x

It probably was something like salt/minerals that hadn't been broken up properly x

You're right, DustQueen! They just sent this back:

The Bars can sometimes contain small lumps of vitamin mix (normally distributed throughout the bar) this can be tasted occasionally in some of the bars.

Glad I know what it was though!

welaughindoors said:
You're right, DustQueen! They just sent this back:

The Bars can sometimes contain small lumps of vitamin mix (normally distributed throughout the bar) this can be tasted occasionally in some of the bars.

Glad I know what it was though!

Did you tell them it was disgusting etc?

Did you tell them it was disgusting etc?

Yeah, I told them that it was disgusting and I had to spit it out 'cause the taste was so strong!

Hmmm I would have expected a few replacement bars at least
Oh well

I was hoping that as well, hehe! Nevermind!

We're getting a lodger for a couple of weeks, my OH's and my mutual friend. Her landlord's thrown her out 'cause she's got a dog. It's gonna be a challenge for me because all she eats is takeaways, lol! I've told her I'm doing this diet, and she seems very supportive. Will be nice having a girly to talk to for a couple of weeks! :D

welaughindoors said:

We're getting a lodger for a couple of weeks, my OH's and my mutual friend. Her landlord's thrown her out 'cause she's got a dog. It's gonna be a challenge for me because all she eats is takeaways, lol! I've told her I'm doing this diet, and she seems very supportive. Will be nice having a girly to talk to for a couple of weeks! :D

Enjoy it. Don't give in ;) sometimes it's great to have another girl around if it's only been the two of you. Enjoy :D

welaughindoors said:

Yeah my lodger eats nothing but pizza or chips really you do get used to it eventually but it's not easy :s good luck

Enjoy it. Don't give in ;) sometimes it's great to have another girl around if it's only been the two of you. Enjoy :D

Thanks, Tiggertoes! x

Yeah my lodger eats nothing but pizza or chips really you do get used to it eventually but it's not easy :s good luck

Thanks, I'm determined to resist! x

I'm really struggling with the Tomato and Basil soups, tried adding Worcestershire sauce to it and a bit of salt, but no. It's still making me gag. And the smell is awful! Think I'll get the shakes & bars only next time!

Try chilli flakes and Tabasco . Helps and you do get used to it x

Thanks, Mamakash! Will give them a go. Anything to make it more bearable!!!

Weigh-in day today! Lost 10lbs! Woohoo! Very happy with that! I now weigh 19st 10lbs!!! :D

On another note, my friend has invited me out for lunch... she knows I'm on this diet and asked if I can have anything low-carb or salads but I just don't know... I've done so well. I'm really proud of myself. I'm determined not to go back to eating junk food. IF I do decide to have a salad or something, what should I have? I don't want to be anti-social. I hardly ever get invited out, lol! :/ x

WOOHOO 10lbs is fantastic!

I feel ur pain on the T&B soup. It took me 3 attempts to finish one bowl today and 3 reheats. So It is 17:00 and i have had 3/4 bowl of T&B soup - the other 1/4 has been binned. Revolting.

I dont know but i think its alittle inconsiderate of ur friend to ask u to lunch knowing u r starting out on a diet.. typical isnt it?:sigh: If u really want to go u cld look up the menu before hand and plan wat u will have. I would say low carb food! Chicken and veg etc x

Thanks yummymummy, I went out but had a coffee instead. She was alright about it!

Feels good that I stuck to my guns and said no! Looking forward to next weeks weigh in now! Woohoo! :) x

Didn't do very well yesterday regarding water, only had about a litre. :( Also, looked in my handbag this morning and realised I still had my bar from yesterday. So I only had a shake and a soup yesterday. Ugh. Feeling very forgetful. Back on track today!

Back