Welcome Sable!

Sparkle

Gold Member
Thanks for your lovely reply on my thread. My weight loss so far is quite strange. I've been 'losing weight' for a year now, but have been going through phases of sticking to WW for a few weeks, and then not, and then back on it, and then not... Even when I've been 'sticking to it' for a few weeks, it's only been 4 days out of the week etc. Trying the Cambridge Diet (I lasted all of three days! lol), trying Paul McKenna (who's overall idea I agree with), but I keep coming back to WW!

Considering how much weight I've lost not sticking to something 100% for a decent period of time, probably shows how badly I was eating before!

Anyway, fresh start on New Years Day (how cliche is that), and I've been 100% on it, and feeling really positive and happy with myself because of it!

I hope you enjoy it here, you will get a lot of support and help from everyone! We're all lovely! ;)

Sable, welcome to the WW gang, we're a small group (well small in number lol) but supportive and THATS whats important.

I havent actually got underway yet, Jan 2 was supposed to be DDay for me but Ive been hit with the flu. Still theres always next week.

Look forward to hearing more about you and your WW success

Back