Welcome to Dukan

Hello everyone I am new here. Currently on Attack day 3 and seeing fab results! For the first time I am really excited about losing the weight as it seems so doable. YAY!

I had been doing Slimming World and lost 2 stone but it was always so up and down due to the carbs. My body really responds to the lowcarb lifestyle so am delighted that I have found Dukan Diet.

Onwards and downwards I go!

Hi there just back!

Hi everyone. I am just joining back. I was on this forum in 2010 with LT. I lost over 2.5 stone. But some crept back. I went to 145 lb. my chemist wouldn't recommend LT again so I'm now on Dukan for the last two weeks. I have lost 10.6 lb and am currently at 134.4lb. I will be honest and have been on attack for 90% of the tme, I so want to get to 119lb. My ultimate dream. My first goal is 126 for my holidays at the end of April. I need to update my ticker as it's still the same from the last time I was here. I really love this forum. Super supportive and great for motivation. Looking forward to coming back as a regular.

Hello, everyone! I'm new here, and I've been on Dukan for four days now, Attack phase. I didn't realize this forum existed before now, but I'm excited it's here! There is great advice and encouragement on this site, and I'm looking forward to chatting with you all. :)

Hi all. I am new to Dukan diet but have done low carb diets in the past and I am gluten intolerant even potatoes bloat me. So this looks fab. I rejoined slimming world a couple of weeks ago but as I work shifts, and could not go to weigh ins all of the time I cheated a lot :/ + made myself ill eating too many carbs. So Dukan here I come.

Hi all, I started Dukan last monday, did 6 days attack and lost 6.2lb!! Delighted is an undestatement!! On day 2 of cruise and have really lost my appetite. Practically have to force myself to eat! Dukan really has motivated me, I have loads of energy and feel really upbeat. This site is an amazing support, after only a week I feel I have met new friends who totally inspire me. X

Hello Everybody

I'm Sam and I'm a serial dieter :D.

I've been on Slimming world for a long time, lost quite a bit of weight last year but after bullying at work followed by stress, depression and general misery in my life I put it all back on and a bit more. I've started back on Slimming World every week since the New Year but its just not working for me anymore, I kid myself I'm doing it but because you can eat pretty much anything I fail.

I'm going to struggle with the PP days on Dukan but hope to keep motiviated by reading and posting on here. I ate chicken last night for the first time in 24 years so at least thats another thing on my list (I'm a fussy mare ;)).

Starting on Monday as I'm away this weekend, means I'll only have three days of my five Attack days at work which will makes things easier for me.

Onwards and upwards.

Last edited:
Hello I'm on week 5 and and just found this page, I've been navigating on my phone and its not ideal as I've missed so much already I've popped in to quote on a few of your diaries, but its nice to officially say hello Dukeners and once my laptop is hear Saturday I might fund this site a doddle ;-))

little-me said:
Hi everyone. I am just joining back. I was on this forum in 2010 with LT. I lost over 2.5 stone. But some crept back. I went to 145 lb. my chemist wouldn't recommend LT again so I'm now on Dukan for the last two weeks. I have lost 10.6 lb and am currently at 134.4lb. I will be honest and have been on attack for 90% of the tme, I so want to get to 119lb. My ultimate dream. My first goal is 126 for my holidays at the end of April. I need to update my ticker as it's still the same from the last time I was here. I really love this forum. Super supportive and great for motivation. Looking forward to coming back as a regular.

Good luck little me x

sarahmargie said:
Hello, everyone! I'm new here, and I've been on Dukan for four days now, Attack phase. I didn't realize this forum existed before now, but I'm excited it's here! There is great advice and encouragement on this site, and I'm looking forward to chatting with you all. :)

Good luck x

Hi
Im on day 2 of attack , i have read the book but im struggling to work out what Ham we are allowed to eat, iv been to a couple of supermarkets and ALL the ham has added sugar ??
Which ham does everyone else eat ?
thanks in advance

ilsongirl said:
Hi
Im on day 2 of attack , i have read the book but im struggling to work out what Ham we are allowed to eat, iv been to a couple of supermarkets and ALL the ham has added sugar ??
Which ham does everyone else eat ?
thanks in advance

I've got the organic packet ham from tesco ....no sugar in that x

Hello all!

Another newbie here - This is actually my third week on the diet (so into cruise phase), but this is my first forum! I'm hoping it will really help to be able to share experiences...and keep each other going.

I started at 182 and want to get down to 147. This is my first diet in a good few years, but I really think I'm going to see this through, with a bit of support.

Lost about 8lbs so far, though not really any in the last week....hoping this will budge soon though/be water retention or something as I've been good! I've heard that others can be slow to start in the cruise phase....But that weight loss soons picks up....? Do share if you've had a similar experience!

Sorry for the long intro! Really happy to join you guys here.

Thanks

FlickaFlea xx

Welcome filck its helpfull too if you go to Dukan Diary section and start a weight loss diary and record all you eat and how you feel so when the Dukeners read our diaries anything were doing "wrong" can be picked up on and advised about. Look forward to reading your journey I'm in week 5 of cruise, easy peasy : -)

FlickaFlea said:
Hello all!

Another newbie here - This is actually my third week on the diet (so into cruise phase), but this is my first forum! I'm hoping it will really help to be able to share experiences...and keep each other going.

I started at 182 and want to get down to 147. This is my first diet in a good few years, but I really think I'm going to see this through, with a bit of support.

Lost about 8lbs so far, though not really any in the last week....hoping this will budge soon though/be water retention or something as I've been good! I've heard that others can be slow to start in the cruise phase....But that weight loss soons picks up....? Do share if you've had a similar experience!

Sorry for the long intro! Really happy to join you guys here.

Thanks

FlickaFlea xx

Hellooooo and good to have you on board x

Hi Everyone!

Kind of half hearted doing Dukan since the beginning of the month, so yesterday I decided to just fully commit! Looking to this site to help with motivation and daily stresses. Started at 158.4 and goal is 135 :)

Back