Welcome to Dukan

Hi, Quick question, I keep reading about tolerated items, what are these and when can they be introduced? I have skim read my book and am not sure where to look in it?

Hi Debbie, your allowed them in cruise think the list is in faq x

Thank you I will hunt it down x

thank you week one so far so good x

have you found the tollerated list?

yes thank you, I should have probably looked there first.

Welcome, welcome everyone, to our happy little family of LOSERS! ;)

Joodle x

Just a quick hello from a seasoned dieter, new to Dukan. Named Freedom Pass after the London "senior" travel pass. Still working, still active, widowed 6 years and on Friday night said YES. Officially engaged pensioner with a wedding to plan.

Just a quick hello from a seasoned dieter, new to Dukan. Named Freedom Pass after the London "senior" travel pass. Still working, still active, widowed 6 years and on Friday night said YES. Officially engaged pensioner with a wedding to plan.

hello FP! congrats on joining Dukan and CONGRATS on the engagement!!! how long until the wedding?
Cx

Thank you for your good wishes. No date set yet. Many years since I planned a wedding. May have to go buy a book! Most important though is to look my best, which is somewhat smaller than I am.

Congrats and welcome love your intro x good luck x

Hi FP

Welcome and congratulations on your engagement - how lovely

I too am a newbie and on day 2 - all good so far

Looking forward to hearing about your diet progress and wedding plans !

Julie x

Welcome Julie, welcome FP! How exciting to have another wedding planner on the team. Smaller you will be FP, smaller you will be.

Jx

Back