Welcome to Dukan

Welcome jojo 1625 10lb in 9 days wow great start read away for ideas and start a diary so we can read your progress. And plan ahead x good luck x

Hello :)

just thought I would introduce myself to you all... excited about how well its going but needed to speak to others who know what I'm experiencing

I started Dukan last Saturday and have already lost 7lbs

Enough randomness I'm off to figure out how to add my ticker etc

FMcS :D

Welcome and what a great start! Looking forward to reading your progress.

Good luck fMcs x

Hello, How difficult is it to start the diet please? I have been on the Juddd and have lost 7lbs but I have to take medication and it makes me giddy on an empty tummy not to mention how I hate being starving. I know I need a book could you advise me which version to get. do I need a recipe book as well? Thanks Rosie

Hits poodles if you order the Dukan diet life plan book that's all you need there are loads of recipes on this site and reading the girls diaries you'll get loads of meal ideas. But read the book first and get prepared good luck x

Last edited:
Hi poodles. It's personal, of course, but I think most of us will agree that dukan is one of the easiest diets we've followed, and hunger is not an issue. It takes a bit of preparation, though, especially for the first phase. Mostly a shopping trip to stock up on proteins, oat bran, and low fat dairy. Good luck!

PS I don't think it matters which version of the book you buy - there are lots of minor differences but the basic principles are the same.

hi i started dukan on thursday i am surprised that i haven't had any hunger pangs as that has been the problem on ALL the other many plans i have followed hunger has got the better of me & i have given up each time :) i didn't start the oatbran until today as i couldn't find any so don't know if that will have a negative effect when i weigh on thursday. i am going to look on the diaries & see how ur alll doing, good luck to everyone x

Hey Snuggle :)

Welcome to Dukan, glad things are going well for you with regards to hunger pangs. Now you've got your oatbran you'll be cooking on gas :) best of luck!!

Best of luck snuggles, you've just joined the best weigh loss forum loads of help and advice x

Hi,

Please may i join thisgroup. I started attack on Dukan last Thursday and by Monday i realised i was doing it wrong. I waseating Onken yoghurt, crab sticks and roll mops all unlimited. Anyway i lost 1lb but am still finding the yoghurt business a pain. I was told you can have fat free muller light. my hubby brought vanilla and toffee and then brought cheesecake flavour. Am i allowed those?

I really need some help asdesperate to lose weight xx

Hi Dione

There's a "frequently asked questions" page on the main dukan section of the site which should help answer most if not all the questions you have.

First advice is read the book

Second is that low fat dairy is unlimited during attack phase, strictly speaking muller's are not allowed especially not the limited edition flavours, I think some people have 2 vanilla/toffee per day as tolerated items (but don't quote me on this. (Dairy is limited to 1L during crusie and again must be low fat)

Fish/Meat is also unlimited on all phases of the diet - not sure of the nutritional content of roll mops (if they've anything other than fish in...go with caution)

crab sticks I am not sure if they're allowed in attack phase, but are ok for cruise (8 per day) and only ok if they don't cause you to stall.

as I say, read the book, check out the FAQ's :)

oh and WELCOME TO THE BOARD :D....best of luck to you xxx

http://www.minimins.com/dukan-diet/225396-dukan-faq.html

What lotto Said and good luck x

Thank you ladies.

Ive read the attack part of the book and the yoghurts are not clear. I have been told by some that you can have muller light fat free, others say you cants i am so confused.
The book also mentions crab sticks on attack? God this is harder than i thought lol

Might just get the receipe book and see what i can have from there

Back