Welcome to my world ...

Woo-hoo another 3lb gone, getting exciting to see that next stone bracket. Surely that be yours next Saturday. Well done you , your doing ace xxx

Thanks Siggy. Am really pleased with my weight loss.

Been a busy day here. Went into town early with family and got my hair trimmed - first time in 8 months which tbh is totally disgusting I really must start taking better care of my self. It is hard sometimes with work and study but even when i start my next course I will make more time to take care of me.

Got an outfit for a wedding reception I have to attend in three weeks. Tried on a few tops and even got on a size 20 (im a 22/24) i wouldnt wear it out as it was a little tight but ooooh its a positive sign. Anyway got annoyed in evans as nothing i liked looked nice on me so the shop lady fetched me one to try on. I asked for purple and she came back with this...
08A68NPLE_thumb.jpg
Never in a million years would I have picked it up and I was like ... errr its a bit girly. Plus I have tattoos and self harming scars which I would not want to reveal at a family wedding so she bought me this too...
06G06NBLK_thumb.jpg

And it looked reallllllllly nice on together!!

Need to buy a black vest to wear underneath but I was amazed..:eek: oh and try on my huge selection of black trousers for a pair that fits nice.

Anyway Food

B -Apple
L -Ham Salad with pasta and coleslaw (5 syns)
S -Raspberries (delish)
T -Roast Lamb, jacket spud, peas and carrots (+Gravy and little light salad cream - 2 syns)

Then I got my chefs hat on.. and baked with the assistance of my lil sis Kt-Jane
2 quiches - ham, mushroom, peppers, spring onion and tomato (taking one for lunch at mums tmrw)
Batch of syn free bbq sauce (NOM)
Chocolate scan bran cake - HexB + 2syns - Nice but would be nicer spread with choc philli :drool:
And
Attempted the syn free soft cheese thing which has to sit overnight.

Been most creative eh.

Another busy-ish day. Final day of my holiday from work tho and got a reminder of that when they rang me this morning as my colleague couldnt contact our manager and needed some help. Got it all sorted for him.

Todays food

Breakfast - 2 eggs and 4 crackerbread (hexB)
Snack - Biscuit - 2 syns
Lunch - 2 x quorn sausages -2 syns, 2 x quorn burgers - 1 syn, sweetcorn, salad, sw quiche and syn free bbq sauce
Tea - Salmon - erm salad as well I think, and prawns too maybe.

Then 10 syns and my HexA to nibble later.

Wish I wasnt going back to work tomorrow. My jobs ok but it is not what I want to be doing and that makes it hard i guess. Plus my mate in our team is on a new shift pattern which means we will hardly see each other anymore:(

Added some salad cream to tea so got 8 syns left which i am enjoying in the form of a curly wurly before bed.

Spotted a cute lil hare in my garden this evening.. DSCF1314.jpg and managed to catch some good photographs which I am quite pleased with. I love photography.

Been craving chocolate tonight.. very nearly attacked my chocolate supplies but i managed not to and distracted myself with the snow tiger programme.

Pack up for tomorrow is salad, prawns, cottage cheese and 1 syn of salad cream. I will also take an apple and maybe a doughnut peach too.

Ok, time for some reiki and then I shall be off to my bed in anticipation of the *joy* of work tomorrow x

Heya! Well done on your 3lb weight loss :) hope I can do that this week ;)

Is your garden open or did it sneek in somehow? I chased the cat out my garden and it actually broke my heart a little, it looked at me like, why me? What have I done? 8-s Then I realised after she/he went out the front garden, then there was 3 dogs that just walked past and she/he was trying to keep away from them, she/he kept looking up the street, where they'd walked off. I was like, I'm sorry but you poop in my garden, don't give me them eyes! I went back into the back garden, only to see him/her coming in again, so went back and she darted into next doors to appear further up in my garden, so i chased her/him to a hole in the hedge and into it's own garden. I'm going to put some wire in the hole to block it up so it doesn't have such easy access, the poo is mounting up :/ Really did make me feel cruel though, it was obviously completely confused by my 'unloving' nature.

How are you feeling today? Do you know of a flower (well it currently has no flowers) that has a whitey furry leaf/stem? xx

My garden is open Pandanate, I like kinda on a farm. My father has a farm and i live right next door and as we are family we have no segregation between our two homes. Therefore its not that unusual to have hares in my garden, I was just lucky to catch him with my camera as they are so very easily spooked.

I can understand how you felt chasing the cat out. It is difficult but has to be done unless you want to turn your garden into a litter tray.

There are several plants with a fluffy kind of stem. Could you share a photograph with me? Might help me identify it.

*SIGH* well I am up and washed and dressed for work.
Not looking forward to going in and seeing how many emails have piled up during my holiday. Plus how many additional tasks have ended up in my inbox.

Things have changed since I have been off as a member of our team of four has been placed on a secondment and therefore we have a new woman in the team. Not really sure what I think of her yet. Although I will not judge her until we have had time to work together. Got to give her a chance.I can be quite judgemental which is a really bad aspect of my character so need to be careful of that.

Oh well, time for some fruit, coffee and an alpen light before I head off to the grindstone.

Have a good day all xx

I am home.... did you miss me lil diary?

It was a fun day :rolleyes: Got in to find out that the email system has gone tits up and I have no emails since 2nd June which is the last day I was in prior to my holiday. Soooo did not have to trawl through gazillions of emails but the downside is I have hardly any idea about what has happened during my holiday.
Spent the entire day bringing paperwork and reports up to date as with the secondment and my being off the rest of the team have been struggling to manage. Not knocking the new member but she doesnt have much knowledge yet so she cant be expected to do much. Will be spending some time with her tomorrow I hope and getting into the factory and away from the desk.

Anyway Todays Food...

Nom nom nom...

B -Apple
Taste Panel - 5 syns (part of my job)
L - Salad, prawns and cottage cheese + 1 syn of salad cream
T - Well I have some BNS doing its thing in the oven and a gammon steak which needs eating so that is that sorted. Sooooo hungry tonight and really hate having to use some of my daily syns to taste things that I am not even fond of and grrrrrrr it annoys me.

Still I have my hexa and b left. Tho tomorrow I need to eat an alpen bar or something before work. Driving in on an apple is not wise when I could be walking into a day which would leave me hardly time to eat. You never know in my job. I have a sw quiche in the fridge from saturday night which needs eating up too so that will go in tomorrows lunch box and maybe I should start having that in a morning?
Mmmm needs to be quick n easy...

Sounds like you have had a busy day mate. Least you home now. I'd rather have your day than wash a cat and get my daughters foot out of the washing basket handle! God knows what she was thinking.
Good choices of food too, gammon yum yum

I would have loved to have seen Barney in the bath... bathing a cat lol
And who knows what was happening with maisie's foot.. I love the gardening pics.

Right

Since tea I have had
3 x babybel lights (HexA)
Curly wurly - 6 syns and coconut options 2 syns

Thats me done for today. Am whacked since being back at work today...didnt sleep well last night but I am pretty darned sure I will do tonight.

Skinny dreams all xx

Morning all.

Yesterday was mad, was busy texting a friend monday night and managed to go to sleep without setting my alarm. Hence yesterday being mad. I woke to my phone ringing at 715, 15 minutes after which I would normally leave the house. Cue mad rushing about and getting into work only 8 minutes late, which I was pretty impressed with tbh. It was no problem, like my boss said I am normally there 15 mins early so not to worry. Phew. I HATE being late.

Food Diary
B - Alpen light and apple
L - Prawn salad, cottage cheese and 1 syn salad cream
S - Taste panel - 5 syns
T - Quorn bolognese with pasta and HexA cheese
S - Raspberries, choc philly - 3 syns and curly wurly - 6 syns

When I woke this morning I had my usual mid week SP. Oh.. it shows a gain of 2lb? How on earth?
I am hoping it is because I was up at 4.15 today as I am covering a colleagues shift so a lot earlier than usual.. ? I flaming hope so as I have been on plan 100% all week and a gain would make no sense whatsoever.

Hmmmm :confused:
Right time to get breakfast and lunch packed and go to work. It is still to early for me to manage an alpen bar...

Laters xx

Haha, I hate being late too! I'm usually 30 minute early all the time, my boyfriend irritates me when he's so slow, he leaves the house at 20 too... and he's due into work at 9 and is about 20 minutes away! without delay haha.

Been drinking enough water or feeling bloated? Need to go toilet? x

Haha, I hate being late too! I'm usually 30 minute early all the time, my boyfriend irritates me when he's so slow, he leaves the house at 20 too... and he's due into work at 9 and is about 20 minutes away! without delay haha.

Been drinking enough water or feeling bloated? Need to go toilet? x

Same as me, I was bought up to be late to something was bad manners and I do like to be in good time, no matter where I go.

Not sure if I have been drinking enough water tbh, probably not. Don't get much time to drink at work so may need to be more aware of it and try to keep drinking when I can. I am hoping it is just down to the changes in being back at work and will settle itself out by Saturday WI. I flaming hope so anyway.

Right.. well today has been ok, was very very busy at work and got lots done until other people came in and started getting in my way.

Another silly early start tomorrow and we have an audit which means lots of extra work and no time to get anything done that i need to :sigh:

Got my new Sigur Ros album today though so thats always a reason to be happy. Work is a bind, I wish I could get a job doing something I loved. A girl can dream I suppose.

Food diary
B - Alpen Bar and Apple - Not just any apple but an M&S apple lol
S -Taste Panel - 5 syns
L - Ham and cottage cheese salad, +1 syn salad cream
T - Quorn bolognese and Pasta, + HexA cheese topping of some description

Then 9 syns to nibble later.

xx

Food Diary first tonight;

B -Alpen light and apple
L - Salad + salad cream - 1 syn
S - Taste panel - 3 syns, Grapes - Free
T - Chicken, potatoes etc + ketchup - 1 syn

OMG I AM SO TIRED! :4635:

The audit at work today went really well and I was more involved than ever before but as a result I got in this morning at 0530 and left around 5pm. So by the time I got home it was near on 6pm, got up at 4.15 am so it has been a very very long day.

I have been so good though. There was sausage rolls, cakes, biscuits, pringles and sandwiches laid on and i ate none of it. Had a few grapes and then filled up on my salad that I took. I had to stop myself from caving in when a box of celebrations came out and the pringles...ooooo But Not A Syn of It Passed My Lips. :superwoman:

If I dont loose this week I will not be happy.

SP's are still showing I am in the 19's and heavier than wi last saturday, it makes no sense as the last 3 weeks I have seen a drop in my weight midweek which really spurs me on. But this week each SP shows me as heavier!! :mad:

I am hoping it is down to not having a good nights sleep with all the silly shifts I have had this week and hope a nice lie in on Saturday morning will help lighten the load. Also my tummy is being unusually good. I have IBS and usually without being crude have several visits a day to the the bathroom but thats really changed and I am swinging the other way. Which probably also means I need to drink more.. lots of fluids helps the fibre so I hear. Fingers crossed.

Anyway few bits to do then I am going to relax on the sofa with my crochet, cat and coffee xx

Make sure you are drinking loads mate to flush it through.
Don't keep SP its bad for you.
Remember this week your body is in complete shock of being back at work, walking round more, up and down all the time. The last two weeks you not been at work so its a body shock, plus you may loose inches instead of weight cause yo could be toning up. Its hard when the scales don't budge and we have to think its only a number and try and go with how you feel in yourself more and how your clothes fit xxx

Loving your diary and looking forward to reading your future post!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food Diary first tonight;

B -Alpen light and apple
L - Salad + salad cream - 1 syn
S - Taste panel - 3 syns, Grapes - Free
T - Chicken, potatoes etc + ketchup - 1 syn

OMG I AM SO TIRED! :4635:

The audit at work today went really well and I was more involved than ever before but as a result I got in this morning at 0530 and left around 5pm. So by the time I got home it was near on 6pm, got up at 4.15 am so it has been a very very long day.

I have been so good though. There was sausage rolls, cakes, biscuits, pringles and sandwiches laid on and i ate none of it. Had a few grapes and then filled up on my salad that I took. I had to stop myself from caving in when a box of celebrations came out and the pringles...ooooo But Not A Syn of It Passed My Lips. :superwoman:

If I dont loose this week I will not be happy.

SP's are still showing I am in the 19's and heavier than wi last saturday, it makes no sense as the last 3 weeks I have seen a drop in my weight midweek which really spurs me on. But this week each SP shows me as heavier!! :mad:

I am hoping it is down to not having a good nights sleep with all the silly shifts I have had this week and hope a nice lie in on Saturday morning will help lighten the load. Also my tummy is being unusually good. I have IBS and usually without being crude have several visits a day to the the bathroom but thats really changed and I am swinging the other way. Which probably also means I need to drink more.. lots of fluids helps the fibre so I hear. Fingers crossed.

Anyway few bits to do then I am going to relax on the sofa with my crochet, cat and coffee xx

I think it's a case of how exhausted your body would have been that day. Can't really say why I think this but the body usually gets heavier as the day goes on doesn't it? heh ;)

Back