Welcome to my world ...

Ok, had my tea a rest and did a little crochet in front of the tv - forgot that box in my room did something -and now im feeling more relaxed.

Tea - Noodles, courgette, spring onions, pepper, mange tout, mushrooms, pork tenderloin and half a sachet of blue dragon sauce - 3 syns.
It was yummy.:eat:

After my exam i munched an apple and an alpen light on the drive home and tonight I have had my good ole, prawny hoops n crosses - 4syns, 3 babybel light (which i recommend you do not put by a warm laptop while you drink your coffee :coffee:as the wax melts and gets stuck under your finger nails:doh:) and i have a curly wurly - 6syns to nibble as i write this.

Back on plan!

I did consider working out the syns from last nights binge but then I thought why? I know i will not be able to recoup them even if i tried before weigh in on Saturday, plus the emotional and stressful experience of my exam has drained me.

Anyhow, I AM NOT ON A DIET I AM EATING HEALTHY.

Even people who eat healthy have a little whooopsie once in a while.

Anyway, i feel ok about the exam. I have tidied up this evening, took down all my notes from the doors and filed my notes and all my work into a lever arch file and a box file. It has gone into the study (the room where everything gets dumped) so tomorrow when I wake I can work on getting back to normality before going back to work on Monday.

Tomorrow is house day. The place is a mess, I need to try and muck it out a bit so to speak and maybe even make inroads into the dumping ground of a study.
:4635:

Right I am exhausted so I am going to curl up in bed, do a little reiki and hopefully settle down to a lovely nights sleep.

Namaste x

Well done on getting the exam done! Like you say, back to normality now, and I'm sure you'll have a great week! Sleep well now the stress is over! :) x

I tried to work out my syns tonight but can't really. 8.5 on some snicker ice creams lol and a carvery... that's all but I'm stuffed hehe. 2nd week here I come :D

How did the exam feel after you did it? Was it harder or easier then you thought?

Morning ladies..

had a lovely nights sleep. Took a while to fall asleep but didnt wake until my alarm went off at nine. Had a SP on the scales this morning only 1/2lb lighter :eek: still wi proper is not till Saturday morning and with the blow out this week it could have been worse. No more SPeeking till wi!

I think the exam went ok, it was kinda what I expected as I had the 3 previous years exam papers which I used during my revision/prep. I did gabble a lot in the second question but I even wrote things I had done during the course but not revised so obviously some of it sticks without insane revision. I am just pleased it is over with. Although that sadly also means my two weeks off work is coming to an end. Back in on Monday at 8am :sigh:.

Today is going to busy. Some nice loud hard rock music and then lots of housework. I shall make a list before I start as that helps me focus on what needs doing and I do enjoy ticking things off as I do them :rolleyes:

Oh - ref the exam one wierd thing. I invoked my spirit guides to help keep me calm and as I felt my tension rising the clock fell off the wall in the room. I am not saying my guides were involved but it made me smile and eased my tension a bit. Annoyingly though after that fall the clock kept stopping and I dont wear or even own a watch so I kept getting distracted by checking it.

No more SP mate they not allowed, Emma says your weight can go up or down by a dramatic 2/3 lbs a day, go by Saturdays weight and that's all. You had a lot of stress of this week, its only one week out of 52!

I've just had mackerel salad for lunch, horrible. Most of it in bin now got mug shot. Stressing over dentist later, need to learn to relax!

Ohhh I should look for a dentist, haven't been in a long time, I'm an adult now so I must act like one ;)

It's good you felt good about the exam in the end, i rambled in my psychology exam and got a C lol. I expected a fail btw so you can guess my surprise opening the letter ;)

I hate waking up late now, i didn't wake up till 12 and i don't know why, means it's 2:30 now and I've still not eaten because my body is still in morning mode >.< Anyone else had the lovely thunder today? xx

No more SP mate they not allowed, Emma says your weight can go up or down by a dramatic 2/3 lbs a day, go by Saturdays weight and that's all. You had a lot of stress of this week, its only one week out of 52!

I've just had mackerel salad for lunch, horrible. Most of it in bin now got mug shot. Stressing over dentist later, need to learn to relax!

Sorry Sister Consultant. I promise not to look again until erm... Saturday yes!
I had a mugshot at dinner and most of it went in the bin... dont like the Chinese ones so if u do let me know when ur here this weekend x

I hate waking up late now, i didn't wake up till 12 and i don't know why, means it's 2:30 now and I've still not eaten because my body is still in morning mode >.< Anyone else had the lovely thunder today? xx

I know what you mean - when I am up late it sends my body clock all over. Plus as I work shifts I get it all mixed up once every 4 weeks anyway.

Yep - we had thunder.. ooooh lovely i do like a good ole noisy thunderstorm.

Anyway - update time. (I must learn how to do multiple quotes).

Had a lovely crab salad for lunch, half a revolting chinese mug shot (wont have them again). Then got invited out with Mum n Dad so house work got abandoned. lol. YAY

Treated myself to some magazines as now I can find the time to actually read them!
Did a whip round in Tesco and got 6 boxes of alpen lights... 2 for £3 so I saved £2.94 which means nearly 2 boxes free. I got double choc, cherry bakewell and lemon drizzle. Cant wait to try them all. Also bought myself two bunches of flowers as a reward for getting thru the exam - love having fresh flowers in my home.

Had a look in home bargains too - mugshots 33p and batchelors rice things 49p (these are 74p in tesco) sooner have the pennies in my pocket ty very much!

Done a bit of housework. It is Download weekend (Heavy metal fest for those not into the music) so wonderful Download FM is streaming live over the internet. Its soooooooo nice to have a radio playing rock music so will probably be listening to it most of the weekend and wishing I was there. Anyway dusted the living room and bounced a bit to the music. My table is now back from being lost under piles and piles of books and papers. Now I am having a cup of coffee - I got bored with housework.

kt-jane - you need to get ur ass over here so you can help me!

I know what you mean - when I am up late it sends my body clock all over. Plus as I work shifts I get it all mixed up once every 4 weeks anyway.

Yep - we had thunder.. ooooh lovely i do like a good ole noisy thunderstorm.

I work weekend days and 1 to 2 nights a week. Hopefully I get the job I have applied for and ill just be on mornings and evening.
How you feeling today? I ended up with a blt, sw friendly. Going to have egg, actifryer chips and beans with salad, fruit afterwards for dinner. :)

Feel odd today tbh. Like with no revision or study to do I am not sure what to do with myself. I am also realllllllly in need of a thorough house clean but just canNOT be bothered.

Plus I have no idea what to make for tea yet, despite having been shopping. I mean I spent £50 how is it flaming possible!!

I got some gammon steaks so maybe those with some rice and veg... I am having a serious CBA day. (Might come and eat urs it sounds goooood)

How about you?

Thanks for your help lil sis, I now know that mug shots have to have red writing and 1% printed on the pack to be free.. Sorted!

Well I had rice, gammon and asparagus for tea.

Then I did a bit more housework. Floors and cobwebbing, litter tray etc. Followed by a divine bubbly hot bath and a nice face mask.

Now I am nomming my curly wurly from my syns making in total 13 syns used today. Not bad.

Busy one tomorrow.. taking mum to have her hair done. Must remember to take my kindle so I can chill out in costa with an espresso if the weathers a bit meh. She is also looking for clothes for a wedding :eek: this will be an adventure, I ought to get something too but am only going to the evening as its on a Friday and well... really!
I am sure I will find something - purple I hope. My favourite colour and also the colour of healing light.

Talking of which reiki time.. (if anyone wants so distance reiki healing pls just pm me - name and location and when u want it) all practice is good for me.

Right sleep well sw'er's

Namaste x

Purple is a great colour to wear :D
I feel really drawn to you for some reason, I cant even explain it. Spiritually not weird, if you know what i mean! Im terrible with explaining myself lol
Would be interested in hearing more about Reiki if that is okay with you please?
Have a great day xx

Although dinner was yummy I think I over ate so smaller portion next time.

I'm feeling rough, I dont like waking before 10 on days off but need to be up before 11 to feel productive haha, I'm up b4 10 because someone is collecting something at 10am. I'm shattered though and dreading work tomorrow. Lol

Purple is a great colour to wear :D
I feel really drawn to you for some reason, I cant even explain it. Spiritually not weird, if you know what i mean! Im terrible with explaining myself lol
Would be interested in hearing more about Reiki if that is okay with you please?
Have a great day xx

Its ok hun, I was warned with my reiki I am maybe going to find some people feel drawn to me. My spirit guides will work in ways beyond our earthly level of understanding so I shall allow them to do their thing.

What would you like to know about reiki?
Basic info - it is a healing treatment first used in Japan (I adore Japan one day I will visit it). Reiki translated means 'Vital life energy guided by universal wisdom'. Sounds a bit 'out there' i know but it is used for spiritual, emotional, physical and mental healing. It cant cure cancer etc, but alongside conventional medicine - which i would always say is the first approach for any concern (excluding spiritual obviously) it can help.
Reiki isn't a religious thing either.

Erm... does that help you hun?

Thank you yes it does. Sorry to kind of put you on the spot there! It's a something I have always wanted to learn about but never actually done anything about it. Sounds very interesting. I get really intrigued by things like this. My nan was a very spiritual woman and very in touch with the elements. Fascinates me.

No problems at all Siggy hun, I dream of having my own holisitic space. My reiki teacher works from a wooden lodge in her garden and it is such a peaceful and beautiful space to be.
Had a good moment today. Sat waiting for mum while she had her hair done and mentioned my reiki to her hair dresser and she was quite interested. Wanted to know if i had thought about hiring a room in a salon etc. It would be a good way to get it moving. She is trimming my hair tomorrow so I will be asking my guides to help me and if the time is right see if she mentions it again.

Todays food;

Lunch : Salad, ham, pepper egg and a tiny bit of potato salad in a cafe - syned the tiny bit of mayo as 3.
Tea: Crayfish and noodle salad with hot smoked salmon and mayo - 1 syn
Snacks/Supper: Hoops and crosses - 4syns, M&S Sushi Eat well snack pack - 1 syn, Aplen light x 1 -HexB, Cheese - HexA
9 syns.

Wi is tomorrow morning and I am quite nervous. With this weeks binge out I am not expecting much of a result on the scales. However, as long as it does not go up it is going in the right direction and this week has not been the most conventional with my exam and what have you.

Back to work on Monday :cry: Although I still have two days to enjoy of freedom.

Namaste xx

Excuse me one moment... :eek::worthy::bliss:

But wi just showed I lost 3lb this week!

How on earth did I manage to do that???
I binged out on Tuesday night!!

I dont mind at all just very surprised... wow

Back