Welcome to my world ...

Number 1 is my most favourite ever plant - acqueligia also known as columbine. It will probably stop flowering soon and then scatter loads of seeds so you will have even more next year.
Number 2 are several alpine plants. These are fab for rockeries - need next to no care, just let them grow and if u see it dying off in the middle of a plant cut it back a bit.
Number 3 I cant name, it is an evergreen tho I am sure and after flowering might benefit from a little hair cut -nothing too harsh maybe an inch all over.
Number 4 I think is a sea holly also known as Eryngium. I actually bought one of these yesterday from the garden show. Beautiful plant... flowers in the summer and may look to vanish in the winter but is perennial so will grow back every year.
Number 5 are I think campanula, bell flowers, again perennial and very pretty.
And Number 6 - Peony A beautiful one too I love those, so big and blousy and beautiful. It will probably drop petals all over the garden come autumn and too is perennial.

You are so lucky those are gorgeous plants!!

I have no part in the plants, they just keep appearing, ill take some more of the new flowers, my roses have bloomed now. I'm thinking of having those peonys as wedding flowers as I love them, these are the types of roses id like to grow but have no idea what type they are. I'm looking for boarder fillers this week, any suggestions? I want to cover as much dirt as possible to stop the cats lol. Mil is giving me lavender on tuesday, so thats sorted.

Hope your mondays ok, I have now finished work for the week, had today off as I was a mess this morning. Xx

Promising you sis.. I will eat when I get in but just a case of couldn't be bothered to prep it last night.

Didnt sleep very well, but then I always find it hard on the night before this nasty shift. Head is thumping now so I will be sleeping well tonight.

Panda - border fillers - you could go for the old reliables - viola/pansy or perennial geraniums as they spread well. It depends what is available near you as some garden centres have little of the annuals left now.

Lavendar is a good one. It will spread well. Maybe you could get some herbs too oregano and rosemary spread and grow well too.

Hope this helps x

Roses are not something I know much about but at the garden show this weekend I found a rose I loved. Called 'blue for you' a pale blue violet colour with an amazing scent and has a similar flower to the peony in its big and bold.

I'm going to decorate your page with flowers :) I went out today after 2-3 weeks of not really going out and LOADS of new ones have bloomed! It's amazing, like a secret garden

Flowers001.jpgFlowers002.jpg
Flowers003.jpgFlowers004.jpg
Flowers005.jpgFlowers006.jpg
Flowers007.jpgFlowers008.jpg

Flowers009.jpgFlowers010.jpg
Flowers011.jpgFlowers012.jpg
Flowers013.jpgFlowers014.jpg
Flowers015.jpgFlowers016.jpg
Flowers017.jpgFlowers018.jpg

Flowers019.jpgFlowers020.jpg
Flowers021.jpgFlowers022.jpg
Flowers023.jpgFlowers033.jpg
Flowers035.jpgFlowers028.jpg <-- my daisies are dying :(

Oh PandaNate - what a beautiful treat for me to come home to and after such a busy day too. I am more than exhausted. Got up at 0230, started work at 0400, finished work at 1200, blood test at 1340, medical post accident for solicitors 1500... Just got in.

*collapses in a heap of headaches and aching bones*.

First of all I shall do my food diary and then I shall tackle my 'name that plant' game..

Foooooooooooood *aka noms*

B - Alpen lights x 2
S - Fruit salad - peach/apple/melon/strawbs/rasps
S - taste panel - 5 syns
L - Salad and sw ham and leek quiche +2 syns of salad cream
T - Half a gammon steak, batchelors rice and a veggie mix (onions/peppers/mushrooms) Plus hexa grated over gammon nommmmm
Then mebbe some chocolate in the form of a 6 syn curly wurly taking me to 13 syns..

Tomorrow is another busy one.. having my eyebrows waxed... pray for me ladies I have never been waxed before, threading yes, waxing ooooo...

I'm going to decorate your page with flowers :) I went out today after 2-3 weeks of not really going out and LOADS of new ones have bloomed! It's amazing, like a secret garden

View attachment 98158View attachment 98159
View attachment 98160View attachment 98161
View attachment 98162View attachment 98163
View attachment 98164View attachment 98165

Other than the beautiful double pink rose in the last picture I am not familiar with any of these, the purple bush looks like i should know it but i cant recall it right now.

Next...

These are easier...

1 - rose
2 - primula or primrose (spring flowering so will come again next year)
3 / 4 - The blue and white are campunala and the green hummock in pic 3 is a sedum - look out it will be pink/purple flowers soon
5 / 6 - Perennial geranium - I love these great border fillers
7/8 - Another peony

Yay 100%!!

1 - Succulent alpine,
2 - Fuschia - look out for bright bell shaped flowers
3 - Seed pods I think from a hyacinth - when they dry a bit more go scatter them around another part of the garden
4 - That annoying one again... damn I cant place it
Poor daisies - but if you look to the left your fuschia is covered in buds!!

You have so much in there you are so lucky it looks like it will be springing surprise flowers on you all summer x

I've realised how hard it is to maintain a garden this big, deffo less flower boards for the house we actually buy :)

Lol just looked at the TV and The Simpsons is on 'Hold on, I think a manatee needs a hug!' lol

I'm wondering if there are flowers that are hiding and will pop up soon... I know I dug up a bulb or too not realising what they were. Sleepy time soon? x

Sarah you got to try that sweet and sour recipe of the website its utterly gorgeous! Plus do you want me to pick you up any skinny lizzy sausages on Thursday before I come across? they half a syn each and bit yum yum. go fab with a sw fry up.

PandaNate - Yeah it can be hard to manage,but it is rewarding. Mines out of control a bit now as I am so short on spare time. Sleepy time was soon - I went to bed at 6pm and slept like a baby - just wish I didnt have to get up now.

Kt-Jane - Oooh sweet n sour sounds good - is it easy? Plus yes please to the sausages, it will be nice to have them again.

Forgot to share - went to nurse yesterday for blood test and she said all superior like oh so have you reduced your carbs dear, I said actually I have lost a stone and given up bread. Her face was a picture she is a bit of a mardy ass so I think she was shocked. Hahaha made my day that did.

Got a proper pack up today as going to the waxers post work.

Salad, sw quiche and strawbs and rasps and also taking my two alpen lights which should keep me going until tea time.

Realllly tired this morning. Mind you it is 02.54 which lets be fair is the middle of the night isnt it. Its taking all my willpower not to kick off my trainers and go crawl back under the duvet.

The Dr I saw yesterday who has been asked to write a report for my solicitors was amazing. Such a difference when you go private (don't get me started on the politics of that), he thinks I have nerve damage in my arm which is why it hurts, tingles and has a different sensitivity to touch. He will recommend I go for an MRI on neck, shoulder and arm to check for nerve damage and also a nerve test thing to pick up anything that the mri doesnt. I am trying not to but I cant help wonder if this is the first step in getting the pain sorted once and for all. When I told him about where I worked, how it happened and the way they have treated me he wasnt surprised as he has had patients through them before.

Not good.

Oh well, lets get this coffee drunk I need to be in the car by 03.15 at the latest xx

Been fun and games today. Unannounced audit at work which sent everything bosom side up.

Had fun this afternoon tho, got my eyebrows waxed - which tbh hurt no diff to having threading done. Also got 2 like 'stripes' of purple put in the sides of my hair which I love!!

Anyway Food...

B - Alpen light
L - Salad and sw quiche - 2 syns of salad cream
T - Cauli with hexA cheese on top, rice and chicken with - 1 syn tom sauce
S - Taste Panel - 5 syns
Curly Wurly - 6 syns

That makes 14 syns in all. Gonna have my other alpen light before bed too.

Tired again so its gonna be a bit of the simpsons for some light hearted giggles then beddy byes for me.

My selected veg box comes tomorrow so I am looking forward to what lovely delights it contains. Even tho I have requested set things its always nice to get something delivered.

xx

Hello diary.

Another tiring day is done YAY,

Food for today has been
B - 2 alpen lights
S - Taste Panel 5 syns
L - Fruit Salad, Ham cottage cheese, 1 syn salad cream
S - Grapes
T - Chicken and something or the other - not sure yet. The chicken I cooked yesterday so that is decided, I have had my veg box delivered too so onviously 1/3 SF is ok, might go for rice again. and some sauce - 1 syn

Only really got one more day until early wi this week. Wi will be at silly am on Friday as going to a wedding friday eve and then staying in the hotel so wont be able to get weighed Saturday morning.

Work was ok, well as ok as work gets. No nasty surprises today in the form of auditors which was a good thing.

Mmmm delicious tea

Golden rice, cold chicken and stir fried tomatoes/spring onions/mushrooms +1 syn sauce

Supper was a yummy curly wurly.

Total syns today was 13.

Made my fruit salad for tomorrow which is looking lovely - fruit n veg delivery = grapes/strawbs/melon and apples in there tomorrow.

Right Im off... night diary xx

Morning Diary .

Yes it is me again, Yes it is silly o'clock and Yes I was naughty this morning and had a SP. I am happy it showed me as 2lb lighter - just praying and hoping its still the same tomorrow, when I have my early wi.

Got my alpen lights and fruit salad in my bag for work. Got vegetable sushi as a treat for lunch when I get home later. Cant find it on syns online so am calculating it as 2syns. Double the sainsburys fish one, that way even if I am over calculating its not a problem. Would much sooner over calculate than under calculate.

Hey as long as I have enough syns for my curly wurly later I will be ok :D

Feels like a friday today - my sis is coming over tonight which she normally does on a friday, I have a wedding tomorrow which is wierd on a friday - plus I deffo feel tired enough for it to be friday. Oh well, only one more day and one week of these earlies then my colleague is back from his hols which I am covering and we move shifts so I will be on 12-8pm (which includes sundays :sigh:) but is much more civil :).

Weather is looking good for the rest of the week/weekend. Settled warmer weather looking out until Sunday according to the bbc weather which has just been on.

Hurrah for sun in summer!

Ahfitmdbuaahnvkghnsihgggnnngggggggggggnnnnnnnnnnn

What a day.
I am not sure this week could actually get any worse! Today Tesco turned up for an unannounced 2 day audit. That means by tomorrow I will have had 7 of the last 10 days dealing with auditors. Surely this is beyond a joke.

Dragged myself away by 1 was so tired I just couldn't manage anymore. Didnt stop to eat until 1130 and got home absolutely ravenous. Its a miracle I stayed on plan.

Food

B - Alpen light x 2
L - Fruit salad, 2 eggs & salad cream 2 syns, sushi 2 syns,

and thats it!

No taste panel today as I did not have time. It is not fair - scuse me while I moan - but they have me on 4-12noon, one on 12-8pm and one on 4-midnight. Where the hell is my support?

Plus I got *****ed at by the boss yesterday about the office being a mess - I am one of 5 in that office and am pretty fussy when it comes to tidying and clearing my desk before I go home so sent out an email to the rest of the team about it. Then today I get in to a really *****y email listing all my failures over the last 2 weeks from the one person on my team I thought was a friend. What annoyed me the most is she had time last week during the M&S audit to take photos of the office when she came in (4hrs after I had left) and blame me. No mention of the fact I was doing a mass balance paperwork exercise on my own (a nightmare of searching through 2 months of records), I had also done a taste panel, the mornings swabbing and routine tasks which take at least 4 hours and had not had time to even eat that shift. FFS I nearly let rip back. I was tempted to send - 'I sincerely apologise for needing some team support during the most difficult day of the year which I had to manage alone'. Nope. I just put the email in a file and thought screw it. At least I know now not to ask for any help.

Really upset me. I have had enough with that place. We are seriously behind and all she can find time to do is send *****y emails and take photos of other peoples failings. As of now, I have officially given up. I feel like crying but I know thats only me I am hurting.

Sorry needed to get that out. Its been a nightmare day.

Plus I have this stupid bloody wedding reception to go to tomorrow night, which tbh I do not want to go to. I have to pay £60 to a hotel for a room when I would quite happily stay the night at home in my own bloody bed. Oh and I the trousers I thought I was gonna wear are too small - only just checked which I know is a bit daft, but luckily have some others which will pass - good job it will be dark most the night lol.

Really am a moaning moo tonight arent I.

One good thing is no taste panel which means I get all my syns for me today yay!

Plus I am going to mums for tea tonight and my sis will be there and her lil one.

*and breath Sarah*

Oh mate don't rise to her immaturity she not worth it. Your good at your job and surely doing your job is worth more than a messy desk or two. Anyway you know what you did was right and you managed that day alone. Your bosses will notice that too.

You will enjoy it tomorrow night when you get there, its the worst bit getting ready and travelling there but when you are there it be fab, and u can get your grooves on with mj and get body magic in! Then breakfast together in morning will be lovely. We ought to enjoy these times tomorrow.

Good news on your sp and I have my fingers crossed tomorrow just don't text me at silly time in morning lol.

Aww sis thank you.

You and your lil treasure have really helped me relax tonight and help me release the stresses of today. Especially when I got an extra shower with the bubble liquid. :0bathtime:

It is so easy to get tied up in the issues of work and stuff and forget the special things in life;

Blowing bubbles, being told I have purple hair at tea:rotflmao:, counting sun flowers and checking on the apple seed maisie and I planted from her apple. Oh and getting my groove on to 'Alice the Camel'.:bunnydance:

I am feeling so much happier now. :thankyou:

Also had a delicious tea at mums;

Roast lamb, new potatoes, carrots and broccoli with 1 syn of mint sauce/gravy. Kt-jane made the gravy so unlike mine it did not need slicing...lol.

This takes me to 5 syns today.

So going to have my hexA -3 babybel lights (which i forgot yest - me forget me cheese highly unusual), some hoops n crosses and a curly wurly. As I have been told a sw friendly binge.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm and chilled.

Back