Welcome to my world ...

I'm sorry about your work situation. Mine goes up and down too so I know where you are with that. My job makes me physically ill though with stress, it's hard to detach from it. I feel like I've written that before to you but can't remember.

How you feeling right now?
I have a migraine but I did a section of the garden today and built a little plastic shed we bought.

Thanks ladies.

Feel a bit calmer about it today, plus it is friday.

AND

am at this wedding tomorrow so had wi this morning..

*drumroll please*

3.75lb off!!!!!!!!

That more than makes up for the sneaky 1/2lb gain last week.

I am so pleased not only am I back to loosing 1 stone but I am in single figures in the 18's (just)

:wee::wee::wee::bliss:

Did not expect such a good loss this week with having to wi a day early and having to wi at 02.50am!!! I know I always seem to weigh better after a good nights sleep and I didnt have one of those last night. Lots of dreams and I kept waking up.

Wierd dreams - like I was at work and kept finding broken glass. Apparently this relates to negativity and that you are fighting with someone and your feelings may be hurt. Well thats wierdly accurate eh. Maybe the fact I was picking it up symbolises me fixing my feelings? Who knows. It could have been tied into the bloke on tv last night I saw drop a glass lol.

Well ladies n gents (not sure if any gents read this but just to be polite) - it is friday!!!

So regardless of what happens today in the 8hrs I have to work I WILL be leaving at 12 noon and they can just manage.

YAY for SW xx

In the morning I start my working weekend :( meh! Lol

OH damaged his wrist last night and I took him to a&e , splintered up and xray happening this morning. My wage this morning was depressing... £70 :/ co-op still going through a manager change so no word about job. Meh.

Have a good friday xx

Heres a down moment which has made me miserable to the point I'm considering quitting, this isn't just a case of this, it's a build up of millions of things.
I asked for next Saturday off, the reason why? My godson turns 1 year old and I volunteered to organise his birthday party... I ordered £30 worth of gruffalo stuff today and the cakes got to be collected Saturday morning and now... I'm working it. My little Izaak's 1st birthday, something thats only ever going to happen once and my boss has destroyed it for me... I hate her so much.

Evening all,

Been a much better day today - although a hell of a lot busier and tbh I was not sure it was possible.

Managed to catch up with the colleague that *****ed at me and first thing she did was apologise for her email. Which I was shocked by. So we 'kissed and made up'.

Tesco where in again so spent the morning doing inch by inch inspections of the whole factory as it was released by the hygiene team. Made a point of telling them as well how good they had worked and the hygiene team where so pleased. One thing I hate where I work is no one ever says thanks, you did a good job, so I always make a point of doing so when I get the chance. They appreciated it.

Managed to get out the door bang on 12 noon so came home and got a 2 1/2hr nap. Much needed. Had my shower and now just having a minute while I get my head in the right place to have something to eat and get ready to dance at the wedding reception.

Going to have a light salad with eggs and ham. Its so warm today here which is great for sw food as i crave salad and fruit etc.

Right must get a wiggle on.. times clicking on.

Will catch up with your kind msgs proper tomorrow xx

Well done on a great loss, glad you managed to resolve things with your work colleague and enjoy the wedding reception! xxx

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Hello ladies (and gents if ur about).

Been a very busy 24 hours. The wedding reception was ok, hotel well - we will get to that.

Been totally off plan - sausage rolls, wedding cake, battered king prawns, big breakfast this morning with fruit, fry up then toast. No lunch as I was stuffed but just had a massive bbq at mums.

First proper blow out since sw started and I enjoyed it but am pleased as of tomorrow I will be back to sw in full flow. Not cutting my syns or anything just going to start fresh tomorrow. Life will throw up these occasions and I am not going to let myself get guilt over them.

Well, the hotel - I wont be staying again lets say. My room was so hot it was like a sauna my window opened above the kitchen vents so just let in hot air that smelt of chips. There was a fan in the room but it didnt help much other than shift the hot air about. The bed was awful. I could feel every spring and the shower had mould in it. But besides that it was fine lol. The surroundings where nice so I was up and dressing this morning before six, taking a nice walk around over lawns, through woodland and ooops on the golf course. It was ok but not what I am used to when staying in a hotel. Breakfast was nice tho, sat with mum, dad, sis, bruv in law and niece which was a real treat. Then we sat outside with water and juice and chatted as my niece ran around with my cousins step son who is the same age.

Got home, via Sainsburys and after a coffee went with my sis and niece to go strawberry picking. It was her first time and she was loving it. She went to pay and proudly told the lady she had only eaten two and she laughed. She had red juice all round her mouth and she has decided she likes 'playing strawberry picking'. Me and sis got in a bit of body magic as we picked our super speed supplies for getting back on plan too.

Then had a nap, on a comfy bed with my cat and a cool room - with the fan blowing out cold air! Yay.

Had a BBQ tea at mums all together then me and my niece flew her kite in the yard. All went fine and I was 'better than daddy at it' until she tripped on the line and scraped her knee. I feel like a bad aunty now. Still she was ok when she had a plaster from Nanny with sheeps on it and a cuddle with mummy. *phew*

Hoping to go to asda tonight with my sister, have a mooch round the freezer aisle and see if we can lay inside one for a bit to cool down. Been 28C here today. I also want to get my niece some more night gowns and maybe a swim suit if my sister doesn't get too grumpy about me spoiling her.

I tell her its my right as an aunty. Plus I have no little people of my own to spoil and it pleases me to spoil her.

Right thats my news now time to work through your messages...

xx

Heres a down moment which has made me miserable to the point I'm considering quitting, this isn't just a case of this, it's a build up of millions of things.
I asked for next Saturday off, the reason why? My godson turns 1 year old and I volunteered to organise his birthday party... I ordered £30 worth of gruffalo stuff today and the cakes got to be collected Saturday morning and now... I'm working it. My little Izaak's 1st birthday, something thats only ever going to happen once and my boss has destroyed it for me... I hate her so much.

Oh that sucks big time.

First how is your OH's wrist? What did the x-ray show. I hope he is ok, nothing worse than a sick man in my experience..

I know what you mean about things building up. Got a text from a colleague last night apparently our dept is advertising for two qa supervisors, which is great as more people but not great as no one told us. Its not compulsary but I would have liked to have heard it from my boss. Am unsure whether to apply or not. I know I have the skill, experience and competence. But I also know my senior boss isnt fond of me, my face doesnt always fit and I am bringing a case against the company. I shall have to speak with my immediate boss see what my odds are. Don't want to waste my time.

I would be tempted to tell your boss to go screw herself. Does she know why you wanted the saturday off? I bet you are so mad, I know I would be.

I am not gonna tell you to leave etc, that is something you can only decide but whatever you do think about it carefully and I will be here if you need some support.

xx

Hey, well done on your loss! So chuffed for you - that wee sneaky 1/2 on last week was a glitch :) you're doing amazingly :)

I have barely been online the past week, gonna sit and have a good catch up on these forums tonight, feel totally out of the loop lol

amanda

Heyyy, sorry I've been MIA lately, I am exhausted from work, mainly from the mental strain of the disappointment over next weekend, however after talking to the other bosses my friend came to my aid and is going to book holiday at her other job and do my shift for me (she works here and as a manager at another place). I tried to ask the boss who managers hours and she texted back, do you mind? I'm currently having some days off work... so I said f*ck it, Anna, go into work Saturday because I'm not. So she asked the big manager and he's said yes, even though he told me he didn't want to meddle in the other bosses 'roles'... however I do think when i go in Sunday I'm going to get the yelling at of a lifetime and maybe possibly sacked but tbh... I'd say Thank You... thank you ;)

how you doing?

Oh Panda hun, least you have got next Saturday sorted out. Sounds like its got some drama around it though.

I have a dilemma around work. I hate the place but there is now 2 supervisor roles coming up for my department. Half of me wants to just leave but the other half wants to go for that opening. I am not sure what to do.
Bf thinks I should have a go, if they dont promote me at least I have tried. I guess I have got nothing to loose.

Maybe time for the new me. Just do it and see what happens.

Anyway Food.

Been totally off plan all weekend so got back on it today

B - Alpen bar
S - Taste panel - 5 syns
L - Fruit Salad and Alpen bar
T - Hot gammon steak, eggs and cheese hexA salad with 1.5 syns of XL Mayo

Which leaves me .. 8.5syns.

Not sure how I shall use them.

Maybe a curly wurly and an ice lolly, for 7 syns.

Okies.. off to chill out now and get ready for morning x

I'd go for it, if it doesn't work out you've already for the choice of leaving after heh.
Been over syns for 3 days, this my first day back on plan, got work 5pm-12am tonight. Ok boss (sometimes fall out with him but he's ok atm) and busy shift, still don't want to go.

Bless ya hope work goes well for you tonight hunny.

I have asked HR for the job description so am just waiting on that before making any further moves.

Been an ok day today at work, very busy but the good news is that senior manager aka the ice queen is on holiday as of Thursday for a good week yahoooo!

Food today;

B - Alpen light
S - Taste panel 5 syns
L - Fruit Salad and alpen light
T - Salad, cheese HexA, boiled eggs and gammon steak with 2 syns of salad cream

This leaves me 8 syns for later, which I will spend on a curly wurly and ice lolly.

Nom.

Not got much to say today so will leave it there. Hugs diary x

hey sis, still going strong. Least the ice queen wont be there at work, one day you will crack her im sure.

I used my syns on curly wurly and mini twister too, had fab day on plan just the rest of its been crap. going to be a long day tomorrow, will walk out the door at 7.30 then work all day and then staff meeting after work so I reckon its gonnna be 9ish before home. problem is Andrew ordered everyone pie and peas for there tea, I think I just going to eat the inards of the pie and no syns all day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :sigh:

went strawberry picking today, mj loved it the plants where high up so im living of strawberries!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies,

Had a good day today it was obvs ice queen is on her hols tomorrow, she was really nice to me - (read that as civil) lol

Had some awesome news, my repeat blood test which I had to have as the first found high glucose levels which is why I started sw... is now 'satisfactory'. Wooo yeah!
Off to see Dr on friday evening just to see what the results are and if any more tests need to be done etc.

Just goes to show what a difference 5 weeks of sw can make to your health. Now I am also enjoying the plan so will keep on going.

Food today

B - Alpen light
S - Taste Panel 5 syns
L - Fruit Salad and Alpen light
T - Large salad, hexa cheese, eggs and chinese pork chops, 2 syns of salad cream
S - Curly wurly 6 syns, ice lolly 1 syn

total syns - 14

Looking forward to my next shift 12noon to 8pm. Which means I only have to do a taste panel once or twice a week!! Lots more syns for me and less spent on a task I have to do at work... wooo!

Also had a payrise letter at work today. I normally get 1%, in fact I cannot remember when I got more than that for several years (its calculated via my appraisal grade and well - ice queen - says it all) This Year... 2.3%!!!

Sooooooooooo pleased!

Been a good day, altho my SP this morning showed a 2lb gain.. hmm but then I was off plan all weekend so I am aiming for a sts.

Keep on going slimmers xx

Great news on your blood test! :)

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

woo-hoo my sis is the tops.
first great news about your blood test, knew you could do it and let me know what he says tomorrow.
second more great news about pay rise and peeing on ice queens bonfire, maybe deep down she likes you and thinks you done a fab job

hows today been? hoping to come over soon so will see ya xxxxxx

Back