Welcome to Newbies 2013 - Say Hello here!!!

:wave_cry:Hi all
Not a newbie to SW but a newbie to Minimins.
Started SW last April and have lost 4st 2 1/2lbs up to now doing EE. Absolutely loving it!

:wave_cry:Hi all
Not a newbie to SW but a newbie to Minimins.
Started SW last April and have lost 4st 2 1/2lbs up to now doing EE. Absolutely loving it!

Wow, that's fantastic!! Been doing it since 2009 & lost 3st 8lbs (ish) but had a baby inbetween so had to start again :eek: you've done fantastic to lose that in under a yr x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww thanks, it fab to find such support online and the support from the group has been amazing too.
Well done you for having got back on it after having a beautiful little one too though! x

Aww thanks, it fab to find such support online and the support from the group has been amazing too.
Well done you for having got back on it after having a beautiful little one too though! x

Thanks hun x she was definitely worth the 4st I put on while carrying her :D really great support on here, dnt no how I did SW at home without it?
I've got a diary if u fancy popping over :eek: x L x

Last edited:
Ok thanks star girl I think my problem was I was eating massive portions with no veg or salad. Xx

I think the fruit and veg is key to this diet, the more you can incorporate the better you will do. For example every meal I make I try to get in peppers, courgette, aubergine, spinach, onion and tomatoes as my standard base, and then also add carrots, butternut squash, leeks, parsnips, swede etc whenever I can. That's the basis for most of my meals so pasta dishes, curries, casseroles, ragu, anything really :)

Hi, my names becky. I started slimming world last week so im new to all this. hoping.to lose 2 stone IF I can stick to it. im a biiiig chocolate fan haha!

Hi Everyone,

My name's Deb and I've been on this site for a few years now from time to time when I've needed to loose a few pounds.
I've not got loads to loose but have found SW works for me anytime I need to drop that chunky layer we sometimes get after eating freely for quite a while.
I started back on 6th Jan and although my weight can fluctuate massively within the space of a few hours I'm quite happy so far. I've been eating pretty well during the week and saving most of my syns for the weekend (I don't drink at all but like to go out and eat with friends wthout worrying about it too much). It's definately a slower way to loose weight for me personally (and if i'm up to date on things it's no longer recommended by SW) but it works for me.

I'm hoping to be a more active and postive member of the site and look forward to getting know you all :)

Hi Becky!

How are you finding it so far? Are you doing EE?

I am doing extra easy, and so far im finding it quite easy! Im worried though once my determination wears off i'll go way off track! First weigh in tonight so i'll find out how ive done. Ive been doing the 30 day shred as well alongside slimming world!

I have a good group of friends i go with too, so hopefully we can all encourage each other! How long have you been doing it? xx

I am doing extra easy, and so far im finding it quite easy! Im worried though once my determination wears off i'll go way off track! First weigh in tonight so i'll find out how ive done. Ive been doing the 30 day shred as well alongside slimming world! I have a good group of friends i go with too, so hopefully we can all encourage each other! How long have you been doing it? xx

On and off I've been doing SW for years, but have only been back on plan properly for 2 weeks. I'm doing EE but not using all my HEX or syns so think I might be a bit disappointed come weigh in tomorrow :(

Good luck for tonight! What's the 30 day shred??!! X

On and off I've been doing SW for years, but have only been back on plan properly for 2 weeks. I'm doing EE but not using all my HEX or syns so think I might be a bit disappointed come weigh in tomorrow :(

Sorry to interrupt :-/ 30 day shred is a 30 day exercise DVD look on utube hun :) x

Sent from my ST25i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not at all :) thank you for telling me!

I don't do well with exercise DVDs. I just sit on the sofa and watch them with a cuppa in one hand and a biscuit in the other... I'm far better off going to a class!

Lol I'm the same was going to do it but there's always a excuse just found out my back pain is 3 slipped discs tho so av a better excuse this time! :-/ x

Sent from my ST25i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I'd lost 3.5lb! Better than expected. Its a jillian michaels exercise dvd. I quite enjoy doing it most of the time! good luck for your weigh in x

Hi I'm a newbie!!!

4.5st to lose before I want to have another baby. My 8 month old son is keeping me on my toes right now but I definitely have "I don't want to be a fat mummy" syndrome!

Every time I feel like going overboard on syns I have him to look at and remember why I'm doing this :)

Hi I'm a newbie!!!

4.5st to lose before I want to have another baby. My 8 month old son is keeping me on my toes right now but I definitely have "I don't want to be a fat mummy" syndrome!

Every time I feel like going overboard on syns I have him to look at and remember why I'm doing this :)

Hi hun x that's fantastic motivation :eek:
Well done u for starting SW, it was my saviour after having my LO almost 3 yrs ago, helped me go from 12st12lbs after she was born to 9st7lbs my current weight.
Take it one pound at a time, one week at a time & u won't fail to see results x L x

Hi hun x that's fantastic motivation :eek: Well done u for starting SW, it was my saviour after having my LO almost 3 yrs ago, helped me go from 12st12lbs after she was born to 9st7lbs my current weight. Take it one pound at a time, one week at a time & u won't fail to see results x L x Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :hugs: we want to start thinking about baby no.2 as well and I definitely want to shrink before that happens!!

X

Back