well all ready for week 2

lisa66

well had weigh in and was a bit shocked . lost 9.5lb so it did work ,but was told not drinking enough he said if i dont drink more i wont loss the weight as i will retain water !!!!. was very cold towards the end of the week so trying chicken flavour soup (think it in the words flavour )lol so will see later .hoping that this keeps working as find with all the other diets i get loss the first week and then it stops .so fingers cross for week 2, but more determind now . thank you all for you lovely posts . good luck to you all to you all seem to be doing great xx

Well done - what a great loss!!

Good luck with the chicken soup, I managed it last time for a couple of weeks and then coukdn't stomach it - this time, eurgh - makes me heave!

If you want something warm, coffee and choc or vanilla or half/half is lovely - LT version of vanilla mocha latte!
Also, peppermint tea and choc - lovely winter warmer.

And, I have actually tried the 'porridge' this time and LURVE it! Half vanilla, half flapjack - my baby watches me longingly when I eat it!!

Bet you can't wait for week 2 now though..
Congratulations!

WOW! thats a fab loss!! Well done!!
I drink loads of water during the day at work...only problem is im up to the Loo every 30mins!! lol Weekends i need to try harder with my water! Congrats again hun!! Its well worth it!!

Well done! That's great!

The water is tough at first (& in general in this flippin' cold!!) but, get yourself into the habit & it really won't seem that difficult after a while! Good luck for your second week! :)

Hannah

Yeaj drinking water gets much much easier i have to say especially since your mouth does get very dry my mouth gets so dry i now use vaseline every few mins coz it dries up so fast. Well done on your loss its a great feeling isnt it???

Good Luck with week 2!

thank you all . cant wait till next week now .but he did say it wont be as much loss then (

yeah it wont be coz the first week is mostly water but just remember from next week on its all fat your are losing which is better.

Back