WELL and TRULY OVER!

hey hon. just looked at your pics. you def. need to wear that bright blue colour again. it makes your eyes look a brilliant blue colour :D

you are stunning honey. absolutely stunning. and if those are your target photos then you certainly won't need your OH any more. the guys are going to be hanging off you if they don't already!!

abz xx

Wooow, I definitely agree with Abz about the blue top!

You're gorgeous ^.^ you certainly don't look like you have to lose 100lbs!

x

My friend from Canada came over here with a work visa on the promise she was working at her bfs business.. he found out after 6 months he was sleeping with this ex prostitute.. well scabby.. so she took everything in the house she had bought.. it was everything.. candles.. lightbulbs.. all the food.. rugs.. light fittings.. he was basically left with a box.. and a fridge.. cos she had done everything for him.. and bought it all.. and then she printed out the email which had confirmed it.. and put it up all over his shop.. and no one went in there after..

his mam and dad still love her to bits..

x x

Haha that's great. I'm still thinking of plans! Thank you ladies for the compliments. I was still around 15 stone in those photos, but when I look at the photos...I wish I looked like that now, even though I felt fat at the time!! I'm hoping to get to around 10 stone...

He has just been on the phone with his ex...the only girl he has been truly in love with!! Made me feel awesome!! Plus side...he told her all about me and was sweet etc and she wants to meet me...so confused!!!!

Didn't get to update today as he didn't go to work again today...he couldn't be bothered. BLAH! Off to bed now! Hope everyone is well. xxx

Spangly,I think this blokes really weird,like some sort of control freak and seems to get pleasure from making you feel unhappy,there are some strange people in this world,I think he has always been like this,the meet with the ex could be a really good thing for you,she might tell you more than you already know,I think you should definatley meet her,if he was in love with her,why isnt he with her now could it be............shock,horror,he treated her like this and she got rid of him!!
xx

Things are going well. Had a huge screaming match last night...he knows I know. haha I couldn't keep it in anymore... Things are ok. We still get along. I will update more soon...I haven't had much time as he still hasn't been to work!!

xxx

You still have to make him think you're coming back though! :)

Maybe you should set up a camera near the phone, so you can see his face when he realises you're not coming back :D haha.

Hugs :hug99::hug99:

x

Hi

Just read all your post and he sounds like a right plank (to put it mildly).

I'm in the process of emmigrating to Canada and I know how hard it is to get in and to get a work permit.

Can I suggest that you go on to www.britishexpats.com it has a canada section and there are a few very knowledgeable people on there - they may be able to guide you into staying. If you have been doing voluntary work it may help, I'm sure I remember reading that somewhere.

If you really are serious about staying then I'd be spending all my time finding out if I can make that a reality rather than relying on him to help you realise that (hope that doesn't sound harsh).

Use all that energy he is creating to good effect and that surely has to be the best form of revenge - to get to stay on your own without having to rely on him.

Hope it all works out for you.

i have to agree with that magento. go after your dreams hon.. you don't need him to realise them!!

Back