WELL and TRULY OVER!

SRB I remeber your last post about him and was disgusted then - just goes to show my first instincts about him were spot on and I still think that you are beautiful and very strong and you are so much better then him. So **** him, board your flight and come home to uk. As you said you can have your cd properly as well!!! so one benefit and second is getting rid of your cheating ass cheese dicked boyfriend.

More power to you playing him like a fool - promise me one thing, if things get better between you two you wont consider changing your mind and staying there - he wont change and is completely superficial.

*giggles @ 'cheese dicked boyfriend'*

Another awesome thing about coming on here with all you wonderful people... I have all these funny comments to think about when I look at him and have a good chuckle to myself!!

You are the best!!

You don't need us to tell ya your doing the right thing, but I just got to, you are definitely doing the right thing hun.

Gorgeous pics. Forgive my ignorance, are they racoons? Can't believe they are so tame and nuzzle up to you like that. You obviously are very good with animals -- just don't treat the bf as nicely!!!

what beautiful pics hun.xx

Spangly - I remember you mentioning this guy a week or so ago and I was dumbstruck at just what a T**t this guy is. I was jerked around in the same way a few years back, so I know how it feels. You must have the patience of an absolute saint - I wouldn't have kept quiet. To quote Annie Lennox

There you are in the hospital
Bandaged from foot to head
In a state of shock
That much from bein' dead
You didn't think your woman
Could do something like that to you
You didn't think she'd got the nerve
'Accidents' speak louder than words
Louder than words

Think of your time in December as a huge re-evaluation exercise. Keeping on with the CD will be investing in yourself - he clearly wasnt worthy of you. You will have so much to look forward to and I wish you the very best :)

Hi sorry to hear of your problems,I had a pig of a first husband who was controlling and spent every waking moment putting me down,I truly believed I was fat and ugly and would never find anyone........I left him after 10 years went out after 1 month........guess what no one else thought I was fat and ugly and am now re married to a lovely man and wonder why I ever spent so much time with this horrible excuse for a human being who now incidentally when I see him I wonder what on earth kept me there((((((((((hugs))))))))) By the way when you come back to Dover there is a fantastic CD centre there run by two ladies, thats where I go to a group it is fab xxxxxx

I think you should post a picture so we can mock him and point uot his faults - you though are gorgeous and would turn me gay - so dont ever let his comments affect you again.

Im thinking a meet as well ladies!

I thought thats what you meant,but I used to be blonde so I always like to check!!

Hiya, just read this whole thread. What an arse!!!! Just want to echo what everyone else has said. You are worth far more than him. I was in a similar situation, long time ago. He was a proper pig, abusive kind. Then I found out he was doing the dirty on me. Was in england at the time, so I got myself up to Scotland for a holiday, found a job and a place to stay, went back down and did a moonlight flit on the git. Best thing I ever did. Anyway, before I left I buried his car keys in the back garden. Really childish but I got soooooooooo much pleasure out of it.
You go live your life without him and be happy, they say thats the best form of revenge. Good luck with things and I truely wish you all the best.
Janey xx

If my husband said that to me, I would be divorcing his lying selfish ass ankicking id then kick his goolies so hard he would sing soprano for the rest of his life.

i just want to give you my love hon. i can't write what i think about him. absolutely adore your photos. how did you get into caring for bears??

abz xx

what a pri*k he really doesnt deserve you
i just got rid of a bloke who was embarrased by me cos of my size and said huttful things. i left him and met a wonderful bloke. my ex is now sending cards apologising for being cruel and begging for another chance saying he now realises how much i mean to him. told him theres no way back, ive moved on and found someone who likes me for me, he ended up crying

stay strong hun, you'll be back with your family who love you before you know it. oh and until you leave can you suddenly have a bad throat infection preventing you from doing him *favours*

Hiya - Just read your full post - What a knob!! You are a saint...You are beautiful - NO one has the right to talk to you the way he does....

Be strong and prove your point.... Do it for yourself not ANYONE else.

You are too good for him.

Take care
P

Back