well at least saturday is almost over :)

This was my first weekend and I just discovered how hard it could be! Just got the Sunday dinner to get through yet and I'll be fine:)

Hi The weekend is harder for me 2, the other half is at home and it seems like he eats and eats and eats, not sure if its where im not eating it looks like he is eating more than he is..lol
I

Hi The weekend is harder for me 2, the other half is at home and it seems like he eats and eats and eats, not sure if its where im not eating it looks like he is eating more than he is..lol
I
Aah yes. I notice everything mine eats too. Apart from the dinner, then sometimes a dessert, a packet of crisps, some sweets. That used to be me too-go to the cupboard whenever I felt hungry. Only difference is-he has a really physical job where I'm stuck at a desk all day! I've just been looking at the before and after photos to renew my inspiration:)

I don't really find the weekends any different, i'm a student so all days are quite similar! Today's actually gone quite fast for me, went for a 7 mile walk in the morning and have finished writing one of my two essays due in next week so feeling ok. Think I knackered myself with the walking though!

I work from home, so I don't understand why weekends are so hard, but they really are. It seems much more difficult to stick to the diet over the weekend than it is during the week!

Back