Well Done on your weight loss

Elymay

Hi, I'm new to the site and have been reading about how well you are all doing on the Rosemary Conley diet. I have also lost 10lbs in two weeks on the same diet and I'm beginning to feel more positive and have much more energy to do everything I need to do, you know, children, house, husband, and my dog. :whacky068:

Keep up the good work!!

Hi Elymay
I am also new to this site and found it very inspiring to read everyone’s progress. Congratulations to you for losing 10lbs! I have lost half a stone in my first week and I’m really pleased with myself. I’ve taken up swimming again and I also want to start walking.
Joanie

Hi Joanie,

I lost half a stone in my first week too. Now at week three I have lost 12 pounds altogether. It's great to think by time the summer comes we'll be looking thinner and healthier. I'm looking forward to not having to completely cover every bit of my body because that's what I normally have to do. Long pants to cover my fat legs, long sleeves to cover my wobbly arms. Swimming is great for exercise isn't it. I'm just taking my pet dog Ruby for lots of walks and she's getting fitter as well as me. I wish you all the best for these next few weeks. Keep strong - don't resist to temptation - although I have got a walnut whip in my hand and I know I'll have to put it down in a minute!
Elymay

..... What Happened To That Walnut Whip? :cry:Mmmm just the dream of it MmMmMm
Well done to both of you, my first week and weigh in tomorrow, I took myself off to bed away from the kitchen tonight, I do find I have more energy this week, although I will admit to a small piece of chocolate (like a coin) today, an office treat from a colleage who went to Ireland the weekend, TBH I didn't enjoy it (now thats a first), I will think again next time someone puts temptation in front of me. Go Girls !!!:clap:

Hi Elymay,
Hello and welcome aboard. Congrats on your loss thus far, best of luck in reaching your goal.

Hi FitElymay,
Hello and welcome aboard. Congrats on your loss thus far, best of luck in reaching your goal.

Thanks for your good wishes I really appreciate it, it's great to have your support as it keeps me going :party0011: and feeling so positive.

You are doing fantastic aren't you, you must be really pleased.:)

Have a great day tomorrow
Elymay:D :thankyou:

user_online.gif

user_online.gif

Congratulation to all :) :)
I only started my diet on Saturday so fingers crossed for my 1st weigh in.

xx

Congratulation to all :) :)
I only started my diet on Saturday so fingers crossed for my 1st weigh in.

xx

Hi Summer, welcome to the board :welcome:I weigh myself on Saturday too so I'll let you know how I got on this week. Fingers crossedx

Joanie x

I am feeling really nervous, I know even if I lose 1 pound its a loss but I would be really disappointed.

Next week I will just have to work harder and exercise more.

Good Luck tomorrow Joanie & Summer, and I hope you are doing well Elymay.
Its getting cold here now, must make/get some more soup !

Hi Summer, welcome to the board :welcome:I weigh myself on Saturday too so I'll let you know how I got on this week. Fingers crossedx

Joanie x

Hey Joanie,

How did you get on at your weigh in?

I weighed myself today and I have lost 3 pounds!!!!

I am so proud and determined to keep on going and lose another 3 next week.

x

Good Luck tomorrow Joanie & Summer, and I hope you are doing well Elymay.
Its getting cold here now, must make/get some more soup !

Thanks, I lose 3 pounds, wwwwwwwwwwwooo!!

:party0038:

Hi all
Well, I weighed myself this morning and I've lost....ONE BLOODY POUND! What's that all about? BOO HOO.

Well done Summer, keep up the good work xxxx

Well done Girls, Joanie, the gorl I went to weigh in with only lost 1/2lb the first week, but lost 2 1/2 the next, could be lots of reasons its not showing up :hug99: but its 1lb, but I do understand how you are feeling:blahblah:

Hi all
Well, I weighed myself this morning and I've lost....ONE BLOODY POUND! What's that all about? BOO HOO.

Well done Summer, keep up the good work xxxx

1 pound is great, it's still a LOSS and it all counts towards your goal.

Well done and keep it up!!

Hi everyone,

I'm glad you are all doing so well on your diets. I have been poorly over the last week and a half. I have still managed to lose weight though, and have reached my first goal of 1 stone and I received a certificate tonight. I feel really pleased because I thought I would have put weight on because I have been eating more than I should. Keep up the good work. I'm really proud of you all.

Hi Joanie,

How are things going. I've been poorly but have now recovered. I went off my food and have had a sore throat. I was just wondering how things were going for you? I hope things are getting better for you because you seemed upset last message sent. There's going to be good days and bad but we should really keep going shouldn't we? Easier said than done eh?

Elymay

This week despite having my worst week to date I lost 3.5 pounds.
There is light at the end of the tunnel!

2 pounds this week :)

How is everyone else getting on?

Back