well...... first weigh in AND

Gothicqueen

Resident Goth!
I lost 6 lb,

I actually went a day early as today is only day 6 for me but cant get there tomorrow.

He said had he known it was going to be TOTM he would have recommended I started the end of this week instead as he reckons its about 3lb on average a woman retains in water and that is untl 2 days AFTER your period finishes. He said it will be a bigger loss next week.

Cant believe Ive almost survived a week and NOT crumbled YAY for me! and everyone on their first week, I know I have moaned and complained all week but today has actually been relatively easy for me (gosh I cant believe I can say that!!!!)

Well done Goth.. Brilliant weight loss.... Does it make the past week seem better, or just as bad as you thought?? Are you happy to carry on now you have had a great loss? x x

Congratulations hun x x x
(Don't forget to update your ticker and signature x x)

Brilliant loss! well done x

well I do feel more motivated and as today has (so far) been quite easy Im going to carry on

Im quite proud of my little(er) self for getting through this and without you guys on here to chivvy me along I dont think I would have done it, so thank you all!!!!

Well done xxx

:D WOOOOHOOO!!!! THATS BLINKING MARVELOUS
WELL DONE YOU!!!!
Glad you're feeling better today aswell hun-thats music to my ears lol....
Keep up the great work :D
lou xx

Well done !!

The second week will easier ( well it was for me )

Well done

Well done huni xx

Well Done you!!!!

Well done

It's gonna get alot easier now x

Back