Well Guys BIG CONFESSION

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well my lovely's...

didn't get back into the swing of things too well after the wedding although i did lose 3 lbs last week...

i have still been picking a bit, and was at a golden wedding anniversary all weekend (which was fab)

back on cd for definite tomorrow...

all in all i've only gained 3lbs as i am up to 15st10 but i am still ecstatic to be in the 15's... mind you, i only weighed myself before and i always weigh more later in the day...

my cd is on hols for one more week... i will still post my official weight tomorrow but it means i have 8 days to get sorted and with having to go back into ketosis i might get a decent loss anyway...

have just eaten a bacon sandwich cos it needed to be used up from the weekend...

me and OH are more focused than ever to start again tomorrow...

not gonna feel down tho... cos i think that considering the past couple of weeks, my damage limitation has been fabulous...

anyway i am done rambling xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done, that's fantastic damage limitation - and it's good that you don't weigh in with your cdc till next week as you'll definitely have a good loss by then. Good luck getting back into ketosis x

4. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :( :( :(

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck :) today is day 2 for me i think once you get over day one its gets a tiny bit easier!! xx

6. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    pleased i'm not alone becks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.