Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Well Guys BIG CONFESSION

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well my lovely's...

didn't get back into the swing of things too well after the wedding although i did lose 3 lbs last week...

i have still been picking a bit, and was at a golden wedding anniversary all weekend (which was fab)

back on cd for definite tomorrow...

all in all i've only gained 3lbs as i am up to 15st10 but i am still ecstatic to be in the 15's... mind you, i only weighed myself before and i always weigh more later in the day...

my cd is on hols for one more week... i will still post my official weight tomorrow but it means i have 8 days to get sorted and with having to go back into ketosis i might get a decent loss anyway...

have just eaten a bacon sandwich cos it needed to be used up from the weekend...

me and OH are more focused than ever to start again tomorrow...

not gonna feel down tho... cos i think that considering the past couple of weeks, my damage limitation has been fabulous...

anyway i am done rambling xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Well done, that's fantastic damage limitation - and it's good that you don't weigh in with your cdc till next week as you'll definitely have a good loss by then. Good luck getting back into ketosis x

4. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :( :( :(

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck :) today is day 2 for me i think once you get over day one its gets a tiny bit easier!! xx

6. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    pleased i'm not alone becks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.