well hello again

bindiboo

Hi its me again
:hide:well hello people:wavey:

I am officially starting back on cd as from tomorrow. Have podged out loads since last October and have eaten for England since.

I have picked up my supplies today and will have my first week weigh in on Thursday 12th Feb, as cdc is going on holiday next week.

So a big HI to everyone and all encouragement recieved with thanks.

p.s. will update my gallery to reflect my lumpness now.;)

Welcome back and good luck xx

Welcome Back Bindi :)

Best of luck with your restart :) XXX

Ps its becky had to change username!!

lol thanks hunnie, kick up butt needed from you to keep me going through the first 2 weeks...................all that water again ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and then there is the consitpation lol:D

wish you all the best of luck bindi!!!! :)

Hi sweets, welcome back, i've missed ya. Good luck with the diet, we're all here to support you :) xx

Good luck on the restart :) at least you know what to expect 2nd time around :)

hey hey hey, how r u maybe baby? fighting back against the flab like me again.................. catch up on msn...................................................;);)

anyone else that wants to be a msn cd diet buddy, add me

[email protected]

Last edited:
Hey BB, i'm finally in the swing of things after tryng to restart for months, lol. Just suffering from water retention at the mo so scales are going up instead of down. But i'm doing well, lol. I'm sure you'll do really well on the diet too. Just got to get past the first week hun and then you'll breeze through it :). Speak to you soon on MSN :) xx

Back