Well hello! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Lexus, 25 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Lexus

Lexus Member

Start Weight:
    180.6kg
    Current Weight:
    180.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    81kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting, Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Hi folks,

My name is Gaz and I'm fat lol.

I've been dieting poorly for years and decided at the start of this year that I would be fit for 30. I started off really well, dropping 2 and half stone by mid February. Unfortunately I totally fell off the wagon due to change in lifestyle.

Over the last 6 months I've undone most of that hard work although there are still positives from that such as I rarely have chocolate now which was my biggest vice before, hence why I've got into the state I am today.

I am really annoyed at letting myself get this way and feel I have wasted a lot of my twenties, so in order to get the most out of life I'm going to spend the rest of them in order to look and feel good in my thirties :)

Anyways, I'll mostly be around the WeMIMMS section but of course will be around in general.

I wish you all the best with your goals.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lulabulubop

Lulabulubop Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and good luck x

4. Jussy

Jussy Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.12%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Gaz,
    I started CD yesturday, im on day 2 and im feeling ok , apart from a headache, but think maybe thats work , lol......

Hope you do well on your diet , and look forward to touching base with you in a week or two:)

Well done Lulabulubop, 5pounds is a great amount to lose in week 1, keep your fingers crossed for me , mu first weigh in is next monday :)

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with your journey.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.