Well hello! :)

Lexus

Hi folks,

My name is Gaz and I'm fat lol.

I've been dieting poorly for years and decided at the start of this year that I would be fit for 30. I started off really well, dropping 2 and half stone by mid February. Unfortunately I totally fell off the wagon due to change in lifestyle.

Over the last 6 months I've undone most of that hard work although there are still positives from that such as I rarely have chocolate now which was my biggest vice before, hence why I've got into the state I am today.

I am really annoyed at letting myself get this way and feel I have wasted a lot of my twenties, so in order to get the most out of life I'm going to spend the rest of them in order to look and feel good in my thirties :)

Anyways, I'll mostly be around the WeMIMMS section but of course will be around in general.

I wish you all the best with your goals.

Hi Gaz,
I started CD yesturday, im on day 2 and im feeling ok , apart from a headache, but think maybe thats work , lol......

Hope you do well on your diet , and look forward to touching base with you in a week or two:)

Well done Lulabulubop, 5pounds is a great amount to lose in week 1, keep your fingers crossed for me , mu first weigh in is next monday :)

Back