Well here goes!

tara k

Hi ladies im a newbie and started the slimming world plan 2day! I did do it about 2 yrs ago and lost a stone but me being me didnt keep it up so bk 2 sq 1 :(
Have bin readin the posts on here 4 a while and u all seem to support each other so well so i registerd and here i am Weighed myself 2day and im 12st 7lb! Would love to loose 2 stone but gona aim 2 get 2 12st first and then do 1/2 stone at a time! Gona b doin green days and ee days at the weekend. My plan 4 2day is

B'fast..1 slice wm toast and marmite

lunch..egg salad(lett,tom,cuc,beetroot,sweetcorn and 2 boiled eggs)

Tea..onion red/green pepers mush (fryed in frylite) added to boiled rice salt and pepper with few pieces of chicken on top.

Wot do u think? Any good? xx

Oh yeah! Keep 4gettin i can have sum naughties!:D will prob have a 2 finger kit kat (5.5syns) with a milky coffee 2nite wen kids r in bed!
do i have to eat 2 hea's dont know where i fit cheese into meals 2day?:confused:
Can u also save syns 4 the w-end as this is wen im gona miss my glass (or 2) of wine.

Hello Tara and welcome!

Yes you can save your syns up for the weekend, it's all about the planning which is what so great about SW, it allows you to be flexible

Good luck with your journey! x

you can use one of your HEA for your milk in your coffee/tea.

Also you could use both your HEA on a really cheesey pasta dish. I use alot of philli cheese so I use both mine in a sauce for pasta and count my milk for coffee or just have black coffee.

I follow to the old red/green days but I think I EE you can have just one HEA and HEB.

thanx guys. Philli with pasta sounds yummy will have to start experimenting! Like the sound of the sw free pizza and the queche:drool:
Off to meet my mum in town 2moro 4 lunch and bit worried about wot i can hav? Gona b a green day so think gona stick to a jacket pot?

Back