Well here i go again although not quite where i started and 2 half years later

JoBo1502

Well here I go again. Plucked up the courage to weigh myself today after realising that my size 10 clothes no longer fit and my 12's are getting ever so tight. 12 stone and to think 2 christmas's ago i weighed 8 stone 12. Well tomorrow I start the journey of lipotrim again!!! but hope hopefully this time round will be the last time round. I am relying on this website A LOT as I know there's lots of MiniMins lipotrimers in the same boat.:cry:

Hey at least u have taken action! Good luck! X

:)Thank you. I did this 100% first time round but I know its going to take some will power and will be tough at the beginining. You seem to being doing so well so any tips to make my first few weeks fly are welcome.

JoBo1502 said:
Well here I go again. Plucked up the courage to weigh myself today after realising that my size 10 clothes no longer fit and my 12's are getting ever so tight. 12 stone and to think 2 christmas's ago i weighed 8 stone 12. Well tomorrow I start the journey of lipotrim again!!! but hope hopefully this time round will be the last time round. I am relying on this website A LOT as I know there's lots of MiniMins lipotrimers in the same boat.:cry:

Am a size 14 and planning to drop down to size 10. Started lipotrim today 2nd time round and am determined to stick to it 100./. Good luck for both of us and I will keep posting and updating you :) feel free to do the same :) best of luck xxxx

Hi Jo, you'll have that off in no time. Good luck with ur journey

Ava
xxx

Thanks Ava had my first shake at 12, have one at 5 and before bed. I could just kick myself for being back in this situation but at least I got on them scales to give myself a reality check. I am being tempted to go for chinese now on sunday :cry:but I am going to fight it stay in and give myself a pampering and watch some films. xxx

Back