well here we go!!

delly71

Day one..not fussed on the vanilla flavour shake that tastes of baby milk formula..the chocolate was better. Strawberry for tea. Any tips to get me through the next 3 days would be much appreciated :p

Hi delly71 :)

You might like to try a spoon of coffee in the vanilla shake (or the chocolate). Might make it a little nicer for you. Good luck with the rest of your week and for your first weigh-in! :)

Thank you so much for that advice..I'll try that tomorrow. Just had the strawberry one for tea but can't help gagging with each mouthful..hope this doesn't last!!

Best of luck, you will be fine.

The coffee in the vanilla works for me but I would also advise just holding your nose and downing them all.... Get it out the way in your first couple of days and worry about enjoying them later on.....

With that strawberry I enjoyed it as a thick mousse so as you get used to it you may wish to give that a whirl.....

try the shakes with freezing cold water and drinking it through a straw, I find this helps x

I make my shakes up with 500mls of water. I have to say I really like them. Am I the only one? Haha x

Back