Well I am ready

shep

Silver Member
Morning to all,

Well I am ready for the new day and back on track, after going off the rails for a few days I am back. I have my special K ready for brekkie and I am determined to stay on track.

Last night I was ill, the bathroom became my bedroom last night. I think it was due to being bad the last couple of days, I don't want to go there again.

I have my WI tomorrow so will know what damage has been done, and start from there.

Wish me luck for my journey, hope everyone is doing great.:D:D

Good luck :D Fingers crossed it isn't half as bad as you think it will be.

I know what you mean about bad belly due to eating bad food - there are so many things I cannot handle now that I used to eat every day. Sometimes it's even like "dumping" with the swears and racing heart. Guess that's a good thing - means our bodies are starting to argue with us more.

Good luck :D Fingers crossed it isn't half as bad as you think it will be.

I know what you mean about bad belly due to eating bad food - there are so many things I cannot handle now that I used to eat every day. Sometimes it's even like "dumping" with the swears and racing heart. Guess that's a good thing - means our bodies are starting to argue with us more.

Oh I do hope so, don't want to go through that again it was agony :sign0131:

Anyway had Special K and it was very nice just a change from granola.

Hope every one has a brilliant day speak soon.:D

Good Luck for your weigh-in :cross: - look forward to seeing your result!!

How did you do?
I have just realised from your profile that we are the same weight and height!

Well done! Another pound! Brill!

Well done! Of course I will buddy with you. Do you fancy a bit of 'healthy' competition??

Back