Well I caved - bangs head againist wall

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by heavenlacey, 17 April 2011 Social URL.

1. heavenlacey

heavenlacey Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimmm
    Well I caved yesterday, fed up of the hunger pains, and ended up eating a packet of crisps, must admit I didnt have a lunch shake didnt feel hungy untill tea time, then I caved again and had a small dinner, well i ate 5 carrots i think 2 baby pototoes, and 1 sausage in a cassarole, i couldnt eat anything else, still drank my water. So I have decided as this diet is so hard for me mentally I gonna use my shakes up, by having 2 shakes a day and have a low calorie meal in the evevning untill they are used up, then go onto SW or WW depending on how I get on till then. I will get there just not by totally beating myself up for failing.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. becci-boo

becci-boo goingtobeslim x

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim TFR
    well heaven at least you tried it and like you said whatever diet you choose as long as you get to your. goal and be happy with yourself. well good luck hun on your weight loss journey and hope you succeed :)

4. Just want to be slim

Just want to be slim Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh no! I'm sorry to hear this isn't working out for you. Have you looked into Celebrity Slim? My friend does it...it's two shakes per day (or soup), with one meal (which has to be low in carbs), and you are also encouraged to eat 2 healthy snacks throughout the day. She's had really good weight loss over 6 weeks. It sounds like it may be more up your street. They have a website. Hope tyhis help.

5. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Heaven you sound like you have things sorted u have not failed at all
    What you have eaten is not as bad as you could have done if you anything like me
    Good luk on whatever plan you follow

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.