I caved & weighed lol

lottie_2015

And I'm 11st3! Quite tired & grumpy today so that's cheered me up a bit. I must've lost a bit on the rum session then cos 11st7 was my weight when i was in ketosis when I drank, but it was 11st7lb when starting day 1 on Sunday when not in ketosis so really am still on track. Yay! Hoping to be 11st by next wednesday fingers crossed! Busy day today & so so tired, early night for me tonight for sure x

Well Done with your loss Lottie! Its great that your still on track!

I notice youve lost nearly 2 stone.. how long did you manage to lose that amount of weight in?

Heya, thanks i'm really relieved it felt like I was gonna be stuck on 11,7 forever!
I've been on TS for 5 weeks today, apart from some rum & a pot noodle (which was gross) last week. And i didnt have all my packs while I was out drinking or recovering. I tried to start the diet in December when I'd just had a caesarean 7 weeks earlier, recovering from that & coping with a new baby & moving house just wasn't doable at the time so I left it & restarted on Feb 11th. I think I got down to around 12,7ish in December but that was when in ketosis, i know i went up again to at least 13,2 before i restarted and I didn't weigh myself til 2 weeks after I started this time cos I packed my scales & had to get new ones when I got paid, when I did weigh myself I was 12,2. So I think I lost about a stone in the 1st 2 weeks & another stone in 3 weeks. I'm closer to 5ft8 than 5ft7 though & i think it makes a difference to how big you are & how fast you lose it, it'll probably slow down now lol. I drink about 5l of green & black tea & water with weak flavourings in it a day aswell. Hth! x

Back