Well I caved - bangs head againist wall

heavenlacey

Well I caved yesterday, fed up of the hunger pains, and ended up eating a packet of crisps, must admit I didnt have a lunch shake didnt feel hungy untill tea time, then I caved again and had a small dinner, well i ate 5 carrots i think 2 baby pototoes, and 1 sausage in a cassarole, i couldnt eat anything else, still drank my water. So I have decided as this diet is so hard for me mentally I gonna use my shakes up, by having 2 shakes a day and have a low calorie meal in the evevning untill they are used up, then go onto SW or WW depending on how I get on till then. I will get there just not by totally beating myself up for failing.

well heaven at least you tried it and like you said whatever diet you choose as long as you get to your. goal and be happy with yourself. well good luck hun on your weight loss journey and hope you succeed :)

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear this isn't working out for you. Have you looked into Celebrity Slim? My friend does it...it's two shakes per day (or soup), with one meal (which has to be low in carbs), and you are also encouraged to eat 2 healthy snacks throughout the day. She's had really good weight loss over 6 weeks. It sounds like it may be more up your street. They have a website. Hope tyhis help.

Back