well I have officially swapped :/

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by determinator, 11 February 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

I have been doing LT for 15 weeks and have lost 4 stone 11 lb .. and hit a wall !! I made the hard descision to swap to cambridge diet , as they do a plan that is 3 shakes and includes a 200 calorie , carb free meal .. and I feel my body needs some food now . I have been doing this plan with my LT shakes for the past week ( as I felt sooo very rough , no energy etc ) and feel so much better and am very happy that I have lost 2 lb since monday even with the meal :)
    I have been to see a cambridge consultant this morning and have a bag full of yummy ( yes yummy) soups , shakes , ready made shakes and chocolate covered bars :) which I am looking forward to trying ... yes I knwo that LT is about trying to break your food addiction with bland shakes and lack of choice .. but I feel I now need to learn to control my eating as I will have to eat real food agin when I finish .. so I totally sure I have done the right thing for me long term .. adn in making the meal with the strict guidelines to keep it under 200 cals and keep you in ketosis i am learning how to cook very healthy , very tasty food :)

I do feel like I am a traitor tho .. and am going to have to go to the pharmacy and tell them ( I am their only LT customer at present ) :( and I will still use this board to see how you are all doing and report how I get on :)

Take care , and keep loosing :)
    Katie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi babes :) u know u inspired me to do this via FB i think your great and you need to do whats right for you, CD have great losses to , i look forward to seeing how you get on
    kises xxxx

4. determinator

determinator Banned

thanks jody , i think I hit a wall and now I am ready for a change .. and LT was amazing , I lost so much so quickly , now I am happier to take it a bit slower and introduce some food :)

5. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    good luck on CD you seem to know its the right thing for you!! i'm sure will do just as well as you have done on LT:)

6. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

best of luck sweetie... if you think it will benefit you then do what you feel is right!,,,,keep us updated! x

7. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I know:D

8. Cookeh

Cookeh Recovering Cookie Addict

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(36.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim & Exante
    Katie

It really doesn't matter what route any of us takes to get to our goals, as long as we get there. It sounds to me like you are doing exactly the right thing to keep control of your weight and your goals and kudos to you for being brave enough to switch mid way through to a completely new plan, that can't have been an easy choice.

Please do keep in touch and let us know how you're getting on, although I have absolutely no doubt you will be a complete success on CD as you have on LT.

*hugs*

9. Lady_in_London

Lady_in_London Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting
    You are doing the right thing because sole source is only supposed to be used for 14 weeks, then food is supposed to be introduced anyway, so you are doing nothing wrong!

10. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey.

I expect you'll do brilliantly no matter what plan you're on. You seem so happy, focused and determined now that you've made the decision to swap.

11. determinator

determinator Banned

just had to let you know I had my first CD bar today and it was amazing .. caramel bar covered in chocolate and compared to LT flapjacks .. it was orgasmic :) feel like I can really carry on until goal now :)

12. emmievic

emmievic Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    LT
    Well done hun! You have done amazing and anything that will keep you on track is the right way to go.

Good luck with CD xx

13. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Good luck with shifting that last bit of weight, though I'm sure you don't need luck! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss so far!

14. justdoit-ro

justdoit-ro Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.33%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    with descriptions lke that we'll all be swapping...steady on!!! best of luck with your decision

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.