Well I have sent the email...

cddietgal

Hiya
i asked earlier the cost of CD these days(thanks to those who replied,I can't find the thread now to say thanks there)and decided I'm going to go for it!
I'm actually quite excited lol
I have emailed the CDC I use to go to 4years ago and she goes on holiday for a week on Saturday so I'm going to see her Friday and start the shakes on Monday
Looking forward to getting to know you all
CDG x

Yay!!! Good luck!!! Keep posting and let us know how you get on!!! Xx

good luck x

Good Luck i started today so if you need support im here for you :) x

Good Luck x

Welcome to the fold CDG! we're all here for you!

Why start Monday - do it now! Hehe! Either way - good luck, we are all here for you xx

Hello i am happy you are re-starting again i too got skinny size 12 bottom 10 on the top and then gained it all back i originally started out at 22 stone i got down to 12 stone in 7 months then gained it back to what i am today 17st llbs and i have 17 weeks before i get to go on my hoilday i hope in that time if i stick with my SS i will get back there...what is your story please:)

Good luck!x

Hello i am happy you are re-starting again i too got skinny size 12 bottom 10 on the top and then gained it all back i originally started out at 22 stone i got down to 12 stone in 7 months then gained it back to what i am today 17st llbs and i have 17 weeks before i get to go on my hoilday i hope in that time if i stick with my SS i will get back
there...what is your story please:)
Hi my story is pretty much the same as this was 17 5 got down to 12 stone in 6 months gained it all back took 2 years to get back on properly,started this week at 18 stone 3 1/2 hoping to get back to 12 again x

Hiya
i asked earlier the cost of CD these days(thanks to those who replied,I can't find the thread now to say thanks there)and decided I'm going to go for it!
I'm actually quite excited lol
I have emailed the CDC I use to go to 4years ago and she goes on holiday for a week on Saturday so I'm going to see her Friday and start the shakes on Monday
Looking forward to getting to know you all
CDG x
Good luck x

Thanks everyone!
I'm starting Monday cos we have family engagements on this weekend and then nothing for a few weeks!
Xx

Well done being focussed to start on CD. It's not an easy journey - it's all or nothing to get the results but it is so worth it.
good luck on your journey.

Back