well i hit my goal

Gill-cdthing

Gone, but who cares huh
i lost another 2lb this week and i was on 790, im moving upto 1000 tomorrow, which scares the crap out of me lol cos i will be coming out of ketosis i hope i dont suddenly get starving lol, i went shopping before for all i need so im prepared, im really looking forward to a chucky egg for breakfast tomorrow,
i will be basking in my goal glory for today then i will be moving the goal posts back 13lb and changing my ticker to reflect that,

CONGRATULATIONS! I needed some inspiration today and da da!!!!

Thanks

Good Luck next week.

Fantastic result hun - you must be sooooooo proud of yourself!

xx

Well done Gillian
gogirl.gif

I found 1,000 the hardest, but then I wasn't expecting it to be hard so it came as a shock:eek:

Forewarned is forearmed. You'll be fine :)

thanks everyone :)
happy gal i think i explained it wrong lol, i want to lose another 13lb so i will change my ticker so tomorrow i will have a ticker that shows me 13lb from goal, but the goal i hit today was the one i had been working towards ,

happy gal i think i explained it wrong lol, i want to lose another 13lb so i will change my ticker so tomorrow i will have a ticker that shows me 13lb from goal, but the goal i hit today was the one i had been working towards ,

Hi Ya

Did you just decide you wanted to lose more or is this part of the CD stage thing that you go onto a calorie controled thing at the end. Sorry for the questions but Im new to CD and interested.

Hi Ya

Did you just decide you wanted to lose more or is this part of the CD stage thing that you go onto a calorie controled thing at the end. Sorry for the questions but Im new to CD and interested.
its ok i dont mind your questions, that what the forum is for, i just decided i wanted to lose a further stone, and having surpassed the goal by 1lb i only have the 13 now,:)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
You must be over the moon. Have you got a major shopping trip planned yet?
X Sam

Way to go Gill!! (((hug)))

xxxx

Back