Well i now on the Lt train woo woo!!

hey

hey everyone,

well this is day1 for me yipee and i really excited. This is the start of my new life :) i just got a new job and starting my business up, been feeling crap for the last few months but finally feel like i in control again.

i have cut back on my carbs the last few days and increased my water, though still feel like i drinking loads and only managed 2 litres yesterday! so need to keep going with that. but wanted to say thanks to everyone for making me feel so positive about this diet and that i can actually do this. Had the vanilla shake and gonna have strawberry for lunch and hot choc for dinner yum!!

my boyfriend is not very supportive just thinks its another fad diet and i wont lose much but ill show him.... so i might need you lot for some support if that ok!!

sorry for the book i just excited x

Hi,

Hope u dont mind me asking - but what height are you? I started off at 11st 6 and I am only 5ft! Im only on week 2!

You sound well up for it - and in a month ur bf will def notice how sexy and slim u are! lol

Look forward to hearing how u progress

xox

hi julz, will i only 5ft 2 (dont forget the 2 ha ha ha) but i feel really determined.

i done atkins before for about 6 weeks and lost a stone and half, but i got sick of all the meat so kinda veggie now... i was 13st exactly
before i started anything and everyone said i looked ok but i seen a pic at a work thing and nearly died i looked absolutely huge
:ashamed0005:

so from then on( that was about 6months ago) i been trying to get in the right frame of mind... but was totally depressed and would just eat n eat, til a friend of my sis told me about LT she has lost about 2stone and loves it so here i am

Back