Well im back from paris!!

nataliej

Silver Member
Had a amazing time away!

Stuk to TFR 100% except when our friends got us from the airport they ha especially gone to the trouble and bought us a bottle of grey goose vodka! As this I really expensive I felt so bad so I had a small glass with slim line tonic and skipped my 3 rd shake that evening!
I no this is really naughty and it's the only time I've done something out of place in my whole 8 weeks!! I felt aweful doing it but she had gone to so much effort!!:(
Anyway no damage was done from that 1 little glass and I did a lot of walking there etc!
Fingers crossed for my final weigh in tomorrow, refeeding Wednesday !!! :( don't wanna

Well done Natalie, that's just amazing to go all the way to Paris and stay 100%, what dedication and a true inspiration to everyone doing LT. Soo happy for you getting a great weight loss, really makes the sacrifices worth while.

Well done Natalie, that's just amazing to go all the way to Paris and stay 100%, what dedication and a true inspiration to everyone doing LT. Soo happy for you getting a great weight loss, really makes the sacrifices worth while.

Thank you ms r that's so nice of you!
It really is worth it, I feel so much confident after it being at rock bottom just a few weeks ago! .. It's amazing what a little will power and determination can do :) I officially love lipo trim!
You've done so much more than me anyway ms r!! Ur the inspiration!! And give so many people so much support on here.. Good luck with the rest of your LT journey! You are refeeding soon is that right?

Awww thank you, you're so kind. Yes I am re feeding starting Saturday 22nd Dec after my weigh in. I hope to have reached my goal by then of 5st 7lb loss and then plan to lose the last half stone during re feed and healthy eating & exercise after Christmas to bring my total loss to 6 stone. I'm really looking forward to exercising to tone up and I've decided to give myself a good 6 months to get everything back to normal, i.e. toned skin & muscles, hair grown back, eating habits embedded in healthy choices and portion size under control and then and only then will I feel that I have been 100% successful this time. Last time I did the weight loss but didn't lose as much as this time and then I failed because I didn't do re feed 100% and I just went back to old habits that got me back to square one, indeed heavier than ever before so this time I will do this properly any my success will be measured in 6 months time then 12 months time then every year thereafter when I maintain new new found healthy slim body.

Back