Well im super rubbish! starting ww soon.

m3003

Well i seem to be rubbish at dieting lately and seeing as i have just had my breasts augmented i want to lose a few pounds as the recovery meant i was eating more :sigh:

i have ordered the new propoints delux essentials kit of the ww website. i have done the discover plan by myself so i know i like ww and can do it with out the meetings.

just want to ask:

as for this fruit being zero points? is there a recommended limit to it per day?

hiya m3003!

We all have bad times and this is clearly yours! Just get on that horse and keep plodding along with the rest of us :)

Theres a bit of...to and fro as to fruit. My leader says that you can eat as much as you like.. i'm not sure I agree completely.. As long as you aren't having fruit instead of meals, or eating more than maybe 10 portions a day you should be okay. And watch out not too eat too many bananas as they have the most sugar, and quite a bit of potassium in them which will make your tummy feel rotty :p

There is no limit but if you are eating quite a bit and find you are not losing then that is something you might want to cut down on to see if it makes a difference, but don't worry about it otherwise.

Yeah thats pretty good advice. You are better to take the plan at face value to start with. As long as you haven't been VLCD'ing and you stick to the plan, as its written, 100%, you will lose weight. You can work on it from there. A lot of people that tweak the plan have been at it for months and are struggling, but if you are starting there is no reason to include strict rules just yet. Just enjoy it :)

Different people are told different things about the fruit unfortunately. Not sure what the official party line is but in the few meetings I went to the leader said you should only eat up to your 5 a day in free fruit but that vegetables are free to any amount (apart from pointed ones of course).

i had my boobs done too last may and during recovery and nor being able to go to the gym i put on a stone :-( but ive lost it again through on and off dieting throughout the year...i still wanna lose one more stone for my bikini in six weeks then il be happy :) thats why im doing w.w again x x boobs started looking even better since im losing weight x x plus i eat loads and loads of fruit even three bananas before bed nearly every night and i still lose weight..although i do workout everyday though x x

thank you

thank you every one :) im gonna treat it as free...its gotta be better than me eating chocolate all the time lol. im going to start it on the 4th may when im back in uni halls as its easier to control what i eat with out my parents lol and my essentials pack would have arrived by then :)

mandyC were you worried about rippling once you lost weight? im paranoid that if i lose a stone or more i'll get rippling form the implants :-/ but have heard this only occurs if u get massive implants then lose like 4 stone??

yup

yeah if you have implants over the muscles its your boob fat covering the implant. so if you lose weight and lose boob fat sometimes you can feel the implant and see it if u bend over.

i didnt have massive ones though and i have 3cm of fat covering them so i should be ok to lose about a stone maybe a stone and a half :)

i have mine under the muscle and havent had any sort of rippling...they look way better after losing weught. my friend has them over the muscle and has lost weight and they look fab too.i think it only happening with big huge stupid looking things that arent the right size for there frame.....i was an a/b small cup size...i asked for a c. ..but when i put on weight i went up to a D cup but now im back to perfect C x x x i love them :)

oh good i'll see how i go, if i get rippling i guess i'll just have to put on some weight. I had overs and should measure about a D/DD after the six weeks settling time.

hannata. i had mine done in poland by a GMC registered surgeon and they are FAB and the clinic was CLEAN theres no way after having surgery in poland i will NEVER have surgery in a UK hospital now. and including boob job travel/accomodation/food i spent £2500 compared to £5500 i was quoted in london for the boob job alone just thought i would tell you if u are thinking about it when you've got to goal. xx

oh good i'll see how i go, if i get rippling i guess i'll just have to put on some weight. I had overs and should measure about a D/DD after the six weeks settling time.

hannata. i had mine done in poland by a GMC registered surgeon and they are FAB and the clinic was CLEAN theres no way after having surgery in poland i will NEVER have surgery in a UK hospital now. and including boob job travel/accomodation/food i spent £2500 compared to £5500 i was quoted in london for the boob job alone just thought i would tell you if u are thinking about it when you've got to goal. xx

i see. that's interesting to know, thanks :) Think I've got a long way to go before considering surgery :p

I'll get saving my pennies in the mean time!!!! XD

Back