Well Ive done it now!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlight, 19 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    After reading the thread about photos etc I made a rash promise to my parents. Im 40 :eek: in October 2008 and have said to my mum and dad for my birthday I want myself, my parents, my brother, sister in law and my 2 nieces (and hey maybe if Im SERIOUSLY lucky some handsome man in my life) to go to a professional photographers to have some photos done!!

I plan to be slim and gorgeous and have my life really begin at 40!!!! lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Good luck Starlight thats a fab present for your 40th and you will be slim and georgous! and im sure life will begin for you then. Im forty in November 2008:eek::eek: but i can't look that far ahead yet although in reality it's not really that far away:eek:

Starlight likes this.
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its SCARILY close! I cant believe Ill be 40 next year... when I look back 15 years or so, this ISNT how I imagined my life :(

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

That sounds like a fabulous thing to do!! :cool:

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its certainly something to work towards D_Q My brother has said he wishes there were more photos of me and my nieces. Id love to get some of the casual photos done that photographers seem to do now. So its a real something to work towards :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.