Step 1 Sole Source Well I've managed to reach day 15 again....

LollyPop

One Day at a Time
Hey There!

Well I'm back... and ready to take on the challenge of CWP again. I've been away a long time and boy does my body look like it
:sigh:

In 2009 I lost about 6 stone and was at my lowest weight of 12st 6lb which is as close to my BMI as I would/should ever get. Problem was I did it all for a holiday of a lifetime. The holiday was amazing but when I got back I didn't follow the plan back up the steps and 2 years later I was back where I started.

It's taken a few attempts at restarts but this is the most determined and furthest I've got since 2009; so this is my attempt to put it down on paper (OK then laptop screen) so I keep sticking to it.

To be honest this first 15 days have flown by and I really only struggled on the first weekend, this past weekend has been a breeze.

I have a lot more than 12 weeks ahead but I'm looking forward to sharing them on here with old friends and new...

Hi, how's it going today?

Im restarting tomorrow :)

Hi,

I will be starting CD tomorrow and cant wait.

I did lighter life a few years ago and lost 4stone but as soon as I lost the weight I went back to my bad eating habits.

No I am in the mode again and will start tomorrow and determined to do this and not return to bad habits.

Hey Lollypop! I am back on CD too! I managed to lose 3 stone before Christmas and felt amazing! I am 5ft7 and 14.8 stone .... AGAIN ;( !!! It took me few months to try to get back on it but finally last week I did it! I must say, its much much harder doing this the second time :( There's none of that butterfly effect with new experiences anymore ... but I am sure it will come back as soon as I start losing weight. I am back to weight where i was when i first time started CD in September but have to say this time i feel much worse and heavier and my skin looks awful (spots, cellulitis ) I said to myself I would not want to do this to my body and health again :( so this time it has to be with happy ending. I read one quote which motivates more than anything and I am passing it to you my lovely ladies " Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."

That's a brilliant quote, very true :)

do you mind if I pinch it?

Back