well lets try again

hi flumpet and good luck for tomorrow am looking forward to see how your getting on, :) xx

catdog awww bless u do something relaxing and have nice early night and hopefully you will feel all refreshed tomorrow.

i just keep looking forward to me this time in say 12 weeks to start, i ust sat down and spoke to my hubby about it as i mentioned it to a friend earlier and she was quite against vlcd and i just thought why did i bother telling her, she just said healthy eating and exercise!! i mean hello i know that and if i could do it i wouldnt be the size i am !!! (sorry but stresses me when ppl say that)
anyway so i spoke to my hubby and he has agreed to support me in anyway possible like if he wants a treat he will eat it before he gets home and leave the packets in his car! (it all helps)
my mum was great aswell as she says lovely things to me but she knows how unhappy i am with my weight and she said she will support me to :)
and finally my little boy who is 5 overheard me saying about the diet to my hub and said 'mummy i will love you if you got a big belly or a small belly' awww i balled my eyes out ..

so i can honestly say by being on here and speaking to you guys already and with the support of my family i am 100% commited and ready to start my new life..

we can do this girls :) xx

louiseb78 said:
hi flumpet and good luck for tomorrow am looking forward to see how your getting on, :) xx

catdog awww bless u do something relaxing and have nice early night and hopefully you will feel all refreshed tomorrow.

i just keep looking forward to me this time in say 12 weeks to start, i ust sat down and spoke to my hubby about it as i mentioned it to a friend earlier and she was quite against vlcd and i just thought why did i bother telling her, she just said healthy eating and exercise!! i mean hello i know that and if i could do it i wouldnt be the size i am !!! (sorry but stresses me when ppl say that)
anyway so i spoke to my hubby and he has agreed to support me in anyway possible like if he wants a treat he will eat it before he gets home and leave the packets in his car! (it all helps)
my mum was great aswell as she says lovely things to me but she knows how unhappy i am with my weight and she said she will support me to :)
and finally my little boy who is 5 overheard me saying about the diet to my hub and said 'mummy i will love you if you got a big belly or a small belly' awww i balled my eyes out ..

so i can honestly say by being on here and speaking to you guys already and with the support of my family i am 100% commited and ready to start my new life..

Yes we can do this. Don't take any notice of your friend. My doctor has said its ok. I have had people say that to me too. VLCD are bad for you blah blah blah. It's gets on my pip!!! If my doctors happy I'm happy. :) good luck Louise :)

flumpet said:
Yes we can do this. Don't take any notice of your friend. My doctor has said its ok. I have had people say that to me too. VLCD are bad for you blah blah blah. It's gets on my pip!!! If my doctors happy I'm happy. :) good luck Louise :)

Aww I know wish my doc was happy I told doc about a yr ago I was doing cd and she was against it too but the way I see it now it's my choice,my life , my body and most importantly my health so sod them all I doing it :) x

It proper gets my goat when people spout their rubbish bout vlcd, i was in the grocers with me mam the other day and the girl in there is big lass, me mam asked how she was getting on with the diet as me mam goes there often and talks to her, the girl said she was on weightwatchers and had put on 2lb that week, i said i was on vlcd and had lost over 3 stone, she just pulled a horrible disproving face and said her sister was on it and she was doing fine on ww, i thought well no your not you put on weight :banghead: i know it dont sound much but the look she gave was horrible as if to say what a load of rubbish, but i just walked away proud of meself and me losses. Ive noticed as well that the most vocal about it are 'bigger' people, who aint exactly the picture of walking health! ide rather i did this than be where i was, im healthier in not only body but in mind, just thinking about where i was at before i started vlcd is just too awful for me, i hated myself and wasnt living life the way i should have been, pretty much just existed :( makes me so mad to think i did that to myself and stayed that way so long. Vlcd has given me my life back, i couldnt have did this with any other diet, im a food addict and taking away my choice was the only way ive been able to do this. OOh also i know it sounds bit mean :eek: but i said to me mam youde think working in grocers shed be slimmer! the cost of fruit and veg these days, im sure she'd get discount ha, ee i know thats awful thought and not as easy as that as ive just said bout addiction but i feel like have to confess me nasty thought!

That's great about your husband chick, my OH is quite supportive of me in his own way lol but he is bit insensitive with food at times lol.

Aww thats lovely bout your lil boy, every time i feel down i cry to cat and dog and say you love me no matter what dont ye and say wish the rest of world was so nice :eek:

Catdog xx

catdog said:
It proper gets my goat when people spout their rubbish bout vlcd, i was in the grocers with me mam the other day and the girl in there is big lass, me mam asked how she was getting on with the diet as me mam goes there often and talks to her, the girl said she was on weightwatchers and had put on 2lb that week, i said i was on vlcd and had lost over 3 stone, she just pulled a horrible disproving face and said her sister was on it and she was doing fine on ww, i thought well no your not you put on weight :banghead: i know it dont sound much but the look she gave was horrible as if to say what a load of rubbish, but i just walked away proud of meself and me losses. Ive noticed as well that the most vocal about it are 'bigger' people, who aint exactly the picture of walking health! ide rather i did this than be where i was, im healthier in not only body but in mind, just thinking about where i was at before i started vlcd is just too awful for me, i hated myself and wasnt living life the way i should have been, pretty much just existed :( makes me so mad to think i did that to myself and stayed that way so long. Vlcd has given me my life back, i couldnt have did this with any other diet, im a food addict and taking away my choice was the only way ive been able to do this. OOh also i know it sounds bit mean :eek: but i said to me mam youde think working in grocers shed be slimmer! the cost of fruit and veg these days, im sure she'd get discount ha, ee i know thats awful thought and not as easy as that as ive just said bout addiction but i feel like have to confess me nasty thought!

That's great about your husband chick, my OH is quite supportive of me in his own way lol but he is bit insensitive with food at times lol.

Aww thats lovely bout your lil boy, every time i feel down i cry to cat and dog and say you love me no matter what dont ye and say wish the rest of world was so nice :eek:

Catdog xx

Lol I know wat u mean my friend is a size 20 she always moaning about her weight but won't do anything about it I have suggested we do things together but she just wont so I going at it alone well with u guys :)
Lol luv yr nasty thought I would have thought the same thing myself lol

Yeah my hubby like that too but I told him as long as he not bring in house I don't care xx

louiseb78 said:
Lol I know wat u mean my friend is a size 20 she always moaning about her weight but won't do anything about it I have suggested we do things together but she just wont so I going at it alone well with u guys :)
Lol luv yr nasty thought I would have thought the same thing myself lol

Yeah my hubby like that too but I told him as long as he not bring in house I don't care xx

Your friend will probably change her mind when she sees your results. I rejected doing a vlcd in 2008 until I saw a friend's results.

SerenityValley said:
Your friend will probably change her mind when she sees your results. I rejected doing a vlcd in 2008 until I saw a friend's results.

YeH probably it's a bit of a wake up call then isn't it :)

Back