well my 1st week of cambridge was great!

*Mojo-jojo*

Say it in Dr Evil style!!
well its come to the end of the week now and i stayed 100%!!! ive had people trying to trip me up this week and im so so proud of myself for not scumbing to them ...... my husband and friends are now on my side they thought i wud cave on them but they dont really realise how determined i am and now they do they totally support me

i totally passed a test this weekend i went out clubbing with friends and i didnt touch a drop of booze and didnt eat the greay manky kebabs that they were scoffing ....im so glad ....i was lookin at the gross kebab thinking omg i cant believe i used to put that s*it in my body!!

i have had a 100% week im so proud and im predictin double figure weight loss this week!!! i feel so much better my clothes fit me better and i have lost the bloated ness that i felt i know its only a week but i totally feel different , ive had so many positive comment from people about my new hair and change of shape i love it !!!

cant wait for my weigh in tomorrow

Big hugs jo... Cant bleives its a week since we weighed in... you have done fabulously well beating your gremlins!!

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in.... but whatever your loss, remember you are on your way!!!

hugs again

xx

MOJO!!!!
Well done you!! I am so pleased you stayed with it.. the first few days are bloody (scuse my language) hard.. but hey your already at the end of your first week!
I bet you have a fab weight loss and once you get good weight losses you just want to do it more and more!! Its so exciting and feel so fab!!
Well done hon looking forward to here your fab loss
Keep smiling your doing great
x

well done mojo-jojo, you should be very proud of yourself!!
Avoiding the booze is a big test, I face that on Wednesday (will be day 6)
Good luck for your weigh in am sure you will do well tomorrow.

well its come to the end of the week now and i stayed 100%!!! ive had people trying to trip me up this week and im so so proud of myself for not scumbing to them ...... my husband and friends are now on my side they thought i wud cave on them but they dont really realise how determined i am and now they do they totally support me

i totally passed a test this weekend i went out clubbing with friends and i didnt touch a drop of booze and didnt eat the greay manky kebabs that they were scoffing ....im so glad ....i was lookin at the gross kebab thinking omg i cant believe i used to put that s*it in my body!!

i have had a 100% week im so proud and im predictin double figure weight loss this week!!! i feel so much better my clothes fit me better and i have lost the bloated ness that i felt i know its only a week but i totally feel different , ive had so many positive comment from people about my new hair and change of shape i love it !!!

cant wait for my weigh in tomorrow

WELL DONE !!!!! :D:D:D

Looking forward to seeing your loss tommorow :D

thats fab news JO am so proud of you for sticking to it 100% as curly says the 1st week is bloody hard and this is the hadrest diet in the world to stick to for the first few weeks but your positive attitude towards it will go a LONG way and before you know it those 70lbs will be banished FOREVER!
x

Wow, Mojo, what a positive message! Congrats on your positivity! And thanks for letting some of it rub off on me :) Look forward to hearing about your WI tomorrow.

Thanks girls , i feel great i couldnt of done it with out u girls thou i have been tested to my limits this week and my determination has shone thru....im so proud of myself i know know i can do this!! and NO-ONE can stop me xxxxxx

hope u all are enjoyin 100% because you can do it dont let anyone trip you up because u deserve this xx i DESERVE THIS

Well done Jo :) I'm so proud of you, and I knew you could do it :hug99: You have done so amazingly well! I can't wait to see your loss tomorrow :) (and mine of course:D) lots of love xxx

Last edited:
what time is your weigh in? mines 6.30? cant wait

Well done, Mojo! Onwards and downwards! :D :D :D

can't wait to hear your losses girls!!! I'll be right behind you all on wednesday! I hope! My WI is 6.30 so ill be on my best behaviour, glugging that water tomorrow!
Sending you all positive vibes for tomorrow - YO GO GIRLS!!

oohh not long now!!

good luck to mojo and ab fab on your 1st WI. it's going to be a great loss for you both i'm sure. looking forward to your updates x

well done on sticking to it 100% i'm only on my 3rd day and getting there but its hard (feeling a lil grumpy much to my hubbys delight ;). I sooooooo want this and its posts like these that make me stick with it.

Back