Well pleased with meself!

Claire_Williams

Hi All

Sorry if it seems I'm bragging but I just want to announce it to the world! 5 weeks in and I've lost 23lbs! I'm absolutely made up - even tried on size 18 jeans (yes jeans) and they did up beautifully!

Best wishes to everyone else trying to lose weight, this really is a FANTASTIC feeling!

Claire

PS. Can you imaging what I'll be like when I reach goal?!?!?!

Hi All

Sorry if it seems I'm bragging but I just want to announce it to the world! 5 weeks in and I've lost 23lbs! I'm absolutely made up - even tried on size 18 jeans (yes jeans) and they did up beautifully!

Best wishes to everyone else trying to lose weight, this really is a FANTASTIC feeling!

Claire

PS. Can you imaging what I'll be like when I reach goal?!?!?!

WELL DONE CLAIRE!!!! I'm delighted for you :):)
Just keep going the way you are and all the weight wil be gone in no time!!!!

xxxx:love047:

Thats fantastic well done!

Nothing feels better than wearing a smaller size, keep it up, looking forward to your goal celebrations lol xx

Well done Claire. That's fab news. Keep going, stay strong and you'll get there. Xxx:-Dxxx

Wow well done, that's excellent :) go you!! Whats the tip? Could you maybe post a typical days diary for me!! I have just started,(Monday) so very keen to learn everything :)

Woohoo!! Well done you!! :D

Xx

Thanks everyone, per the suggestion I have started a diary on here. Not sure what I'll be saying as I've never written a diary before (nothing like jumping in at the deep end posting it online is there), xx

Well done you,they are great losses for you

Fantastic Claire - well done you xx

great news claire!!! well done x

Well done Claire brilliant loss!
Your not bragging,just excited lol!
Sexy xx

Last edited:
well done Claire really pleased for you :) x

Thanks everyone, I've calmed down a bit by now but still a great feeling! Enough that I've booked an induction at he gym tonight to try and ensure good losses going forward - never ever felt this positive or motivated on the other diets I've tried! xxx

How are you getting on Claire?! X

Hiya, I'm doing good thanks, having a bad day today on day 2 of my TOTM but otherwise am fine. Have been eyeing up the chocolate today in the 'pleasure centre' otherwise known as the vending machine in the office. With help from friends though I restrained, have finished a little early and come home for my foodpack.

How are you and everyone else getting on? xxx

Aw well done you!! It just takes a lot of will Power! I'm ok, had a rubbish day and would love to eat my weight in cheese but I won't lol

Back