Well Started off well......

atchonblimp21

I made the syn free pizza for tea tonight, and I ate my way through more than I am supposed to have and then realised that I had already a (HB) for breakfast.....and then I put cheese on top, which I didn't weigh (naughty naughty) and then baked the scan bran cake, for tommorrow to take to work, and then ate a 1/4 of that with a vanilla muller light. I also ate a curley wurly with lunch, which atleast was free food (good job!)

But then I thought, Ive also have had 3 teas with one sugar each and milk (HA) and 2 coffees with whitener.

and I have just completely lost track of my syns.......
I have felt hungry all day, and just not added any of it up

Atleast I didn't eat real pizza and real choc cake instead - I guess.

It may be because of my star week

:sigh:

...Oh well, will try again tommorrow

Do you ever get days like this?

I have had one day where I thought I was being really good then thought carefully about what had gone into all of the food and realised i'd maxed out about three days of syns!!

As long as I try and even it out with some 5 syn days, I at least feel better in myself, even if the scales don't show any positive progress!

I think I've had

Healthy Extras
4-5 HB - 2-3 pizza?, 1 cereal, 1 Cake
3-4 HA - 2-3cheese?, 1 Milk

Syns
5 sugars
6 Coffee Whitener
6 Curly Wurly
5 syns for rest of cake

= 22 syns + 4 Extra HBs and As :O
...Will have to def cut back for next few days, may even sit and plan food for the next few days to make sure I'm 100%

YES,.... today seems to be that day, can't seem to stop eating (still have leftover xmas goodies), so I decided to work my way through them to see if I can get rid of them. feel stuffed now.:eek:

Tomorrow is a new day, lets hope the xmas goodies stop calling me.

That's why it's good to write what you ate in a food diary and look back at what you've had. Just don't worry too much about it and start fresh tomorrow.

YES,.... today seems to be that day, can't seem to stop eating (still have leftover xmas goodies), so I decided to work my way through them to see if I can get rid of them. feel stuffed now.:eek:

Tomorrow is a new day, lets hope the xmas goodies stop calling me.

throw or give them away!!!! you'll feel so much better for it.

Back