Well that was a bummer....or was it ?

fillymum

synful soul
Yesterday was my Valencia day. The day see my oncologist.

Up at 5 a.m. showered looking and smelling good , my friend arrived at 6.30 a.m. and off we went.

We drive part way and then get the train.. It takes about 2 and a half to 3 hours for the trip.

We wait for a while for my name to be called and I suddenly had one of my "witchy" feelings, a really overwhelming one. I felt I needed to check with reception that I was on the days list. Of I go clutching my appointment card with date and time duly recorded by THEM on it and yes you have guessed I was not on the list. They say they sent me a letter informing me of the change of date to August. I did not receive it.

What an absolute bummer........it costs about 65€ to do the trip, but they could not care less about that

Anyway I just looked at my friend and said " Yippeeee, lets hit the shops "

We rewrote the meaning of retail therapy we had a ball . I never buy new clothes but with 50% off sales in C & A, I really could not miss some of the amazing bargains. I bought several tops, all so pretty and amazingly in a large instead of extra large...... was fairly floating with joy !! Another super buy was a black short sleeved shrug/short cardi thingy which will be so useful..........................oh and I bought Paul a shirt, yes just one !!

We got home, tired but happy but with me still a bit, no, a lot tee-ed off.

Every cloud and all that Sue. A pain about the train fare though, that's for sure but some super bargains.

And I had no idea C&A still existed!!!

Every cloud and all that Sue. A pain about the train fare though, that's for sure but some super bargains.

And I had no idea C&A still existed!!!

I think they only closed down in the U.K.

Their Yessica range is great, good quality, up to the minute, a great size range and washes well.

Actually the train fare is really cheap, I just explained badly. It is the motorway tolls, diesel,the train station is about 40 minutes away, taxis or metro from station to hossie............. having said all that it was worth every cent for such a great day out in the *big city*.

I pay for my friend to go as well cos why should she be out of pocket just to keep me company.

dissappointing about your appointment but yep, definitly a plus side to some retail therapy :) can't beat a good bargain shopping trip

Can you call the day before to confirm? Glad you had such fun anyway!

Back