Step 1 Sole Source Well..... Thats me done!

Fatgirlslim1965

Hi all. Just wanted to say a massive Thank You to you all. I've read the Cambridge forums every night since the 2nd January. I have been more of an observer as I read them last thing at night and found I was dropping off to sleep before I could write anything. I just wanted to give something back and try to inspire those of you on this journey. I'm a nurse manager working six days a week. I am a single parent of a 12 yr old. Have 2 dogs and 2 kittens. Hence life is hectic! I started at 15 stone exactly. I have done Cd before so knew about little cheats and tweaks. I am going on holiday next week so had a countdown chart made and ticked off the days as I went. I was 100% hardcore! Not a lick of a spoon, no testing of kids food before I served.... Nothing. This time I didn't do bars nor mooses. No coke zero, no tea/coffee. My final weigh in today makes me 12 st 7 lbs in 5 weeks and one day! If you want it, you WILL do it. I will keep reading on my return from holiday to keep me inspired to keep it up. Thank you all again. I have shared your happiness, sadness, joyful losses and painful one pounds off!! Good luck on your own personal journeys.. Gill xxx

Well done Jill, that's an AMAZING achievement. Be so very proud.x :winner:
:happy096:

Hi all. Just wanted to say a massive Thank You to you all. I've read the Cambridge forums every night since the 2nd January. I have been more of an observer as I read them last thing at night and found I was dropping off to sleep before I could write anything. I just wanted to give something back and try to inspire those of you on this journey. I'm a nurse manager working six days a week. I am a single parent of a 12 yr old. Have 2 dogs and 2 kittens. Hence life is hectic! I started at 15 stone exactly. I have done Cd before so knew about little cheats and tweaks. I am going on holiday next week so had a countdown chart made and ticked off the days as I went. I was 100% hardcore! Not a lick of a spoon, no testing of kids food before I served.... Nothing. This time I didn't do bars nor mooses. No coke zero, no tea/coffee. My final weigh in today makes me 12 st 7 lbs in 5 weeks and one day! If you want it, you WILL do it. I will keep reading on my return from holiday to keep me inspired to keep it up. Thank you all again. I have shared your happiness, sadness, joyful losses and painful one pounds off!! Good luck on your own personal journeys.. Gill xxx

Fantastic! Well done!!! Hope you have a fab holiday as well :)

Well done gill, and thank you for the inspiration, you really have encouraged me to stop picking at kids food, and I've stopped having bars now too, hope you feel fab on your holiday ??

Back