Well the good news is:

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
I started back at SW a month ago - 4th weigh in tomorrow night.

One reason to start back and do well this time was that the doctor sent me for a fasting glucose test as he thought I might be pre-diabetic.

I have worried for a month.

In the month I have way 'upped' my exercise level (USE a mini trampoline whist watching TV at night for, at least half hour) walking the dog for half hour every night instead of the 10 minutes drag round the block. Ran up and down the stairs (we are a 3 storey house) 10 times morning and night and have lost 10lbs in the previous 3 weeks.

The good news is: I got the results tonight and I was 'normal - no further action required'.

I am hoping that I have had another really good week.

I wish you all exceptional weight losses and keep at it - cos YOU CAN DO IT (and so can I)

tee hee.

Gilly

awww great news....dont give up now though,you are doing fab!

Gilly, so glad you're now 'normal' :giggle:

Seriously though, it's great news. Keep up the good work, you're doing so well xxx

Well done you! It just goes to show what healthy eating and exercise can do to your overall health and wellbeing. Keep up the good work! ZXXX

That is a really important achievement. Very well done and here is to a healthy future with the help of SW!

well done you! My reason for joining is more or less the same. I was thought to be pre-diabetic but after 3 tests and a final fasting test, it turned out i was diabetic. bloods do not reach more than 6.5 so i am quite borderline. hoping shifting some weight will get rid of it entirely. tis good to heed the warnings and look after ourselves :) congrats on a good result :D xxx

Back