well they are still here...

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
blooming horrid stomach pains... was supposed to go back to work today but it's pointless going in if i was gonna come home in pain cos that would go down as another bout of sickness...

i'm fed up... can't even face drinking any water... :cry::cry::cry:

yeah it was really nasty last night... i thought it was trapped wind cos i couldn't stop pumping... and then i went to loo while running bath and shall we say the "heavens" opened...

didn't think i had enough in my body

anyway i'm achy and when i walk i feel like my abdomen is sort of pulling...

mind you jumped on scales this morning and i'm 3lbs off being into the 15's!!!!!!!!!!! so that cheered me up xx

just my abdomen, my chest was hurting too and my back but that's eased now

on my left... i thought it was heart burn... my back is eased now... just my abdomen feels like i've sort of pulled it and i ache

If you'd said right I would have said get checked out for gallstone. I hope you feel better soon hun!:hug99:

(((hugs))) hope it passes soon

I spent all day yesterday not knowing which end of me to put on the toilet first. Still not good today either :( and my head feels like its got a whole troupe of clog dancers in there :sigh:

oh nooo, wonder what it could be?

have you eaten any carbs at all? have you changed anything on the diet? like different flavours?

oh my god i've just braved it to drink a little water and the pain right in my tummy has started again xxx

i've not changed a thing babes xx

The only time ive ever suffered with everything you described is when i gulp my shake down quickly, omg the pain is so bad, but only lasts an hr tops!!

I think you should perhaps go to the doc hun ? sounds quite serious.... please ring to get in as an emergency today :)

nah i'll be ok chick don't worry... it's hell trying to get to my docs and i'd look like a right plank since i was only there on monday...

i'm gonna go back to work tomorrow, pain ain't like it was and is probably trapped wind... gonna drink some more water and make a warm choc shake

Have u tried a hot water bottle on your tummy, or go the chemist for something for trapped wind, that may help...

Hope your feeling better soon...

Love

oh that's a good idea... i've got a lovely little cat i put in microwave to warm up as it lasts longer than my hot water bottle.... will go get that...

i don't think its gallstones cos the pain is mainly in my lower lower abdomen little period pain, but i think its wind cos i feel like i need to go to loo but i dont...

Back